Reviews for Twilight Dawn
Hurricane's Quill chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
Cool! Two last Christmas presents, one from you and the other from X, even if it was a death at the hands of Linkara. But, I probably showed him the effectiveness of Gunblades while I was at it...
SilverDreamer-PhoenixotD chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Okay, don't know if that was truly needed, but I won't say anything really negative. Good chapter.
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Still pissed at me I take it...dosen't matter we've all gotten stronger after that.
SilverDreamer-PhoenixotD chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
I would never have though you could go that crazy, awesome chapter.
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
Against copies of us...man that outta be..interesting.
Nukid chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
...I would comment on the chapter...but i'm just frozen from the epic plot twist...

Fantastic chapter! You've turned this fic into pure gold now! Update soon man!

p.s. sorry it's taken me so long to R&R. I'm...I'm lazy ;
Nukid chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
Awesome chapter

Small complaint here though. Can my character not act so perverted anymore? Sorry, that part of my insert was never really canon, just there for laughs (i'm equally perverted as you or X)

Still, excellent work

Nukid chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
As Phoenix said, we now all know why you're th strongest Author

Nukid chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
Amen on that last line...music fics...ugh

Awesome chapter

SilverDreamer-PhoenixotD chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Damn, Rasets is that guys' Darkside? No wonder you wouldn't want to get him mad at you. He'd have to be mega-powerful to produce a Darkside like that.
X Prodigy chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
...HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, but that was freaking hilarious! Now I know why you hate fangirls, suprised you have blown her to bits yet!

Raset's orignal vessel? Bloody hell, didn't see that coming!
Hurricane's Quill chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
Guild? I know a Guild...except this particular Guild is like a bigger version of the Mafia, except they like mixing with the Fair Folk a lot and tried exploiting my home, much like Corporate America.

If they really are involved, let me know. I'll be waiting for them with guns and a smile.
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
Great chapter Ranger.
Iron-Mantis chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Awesome fight with that holy light bastard! so another descendant has been found... things are starting to get more interesting.
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Heh, great chapter Ranger!