Reviews for Slow Burn
Anna10473 chapter 35 . 6/4
Can't wait to read the sequel!
Anna10473 chapter 22 . 6/2
Another hilarious chapter! Again, I was LMFAO at the exchange between Harley and Jonathan while shopping. One of the funniest things I have ever read!
Anna10473 chapter 21 . 6/2
That was one of the funniest things that I have ever read! I was LMFAO at Crane ' s reaction to Harley telling him about their proposed "disguises" so they could go shopping.
Speeter chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
It was the best JokerxHarley story I ever read ! Thank you !
Clajujuuu chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Dis he raped her ? (I'm french ) Whatever I absolutely love this story!
SinnX chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
(I forgot my password so I'll just use my username etc)
Was a little disappointed to see your Author Comments.. The Joker not being in love etc

I was hoping for a story that develops into him being in love with her, but I suppose I'll stick it out until later chapters!
Mrs.Volterra chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
Oh God...I love Jonathan and Harley together! 3 I mean, it's just perfect333 (and yes I use that word a lot) But anyways, there should definateley be more action with them(:
Mrs.Volterra chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
Perfect. Horrifically perfect.

You write these two basically perfect. This is the Nolanverse Harley. She's tough as nails, but has this little bit of sadness. But it doesn't even bother her! She loves her puddin' forever.

And maybe one day he'll love her back /3
Mrs.Volterra chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Awwwwww write so perfect?
Mrs.Volterra chapter 21 . 9/16/2012
I die everytime I read this chapter3
whysoharley chapter 35 . 8/21/2012
awsome pwease upwoad swoon
Electra chapter 35 . 3/26/2012
Poor harley ;...( I though Batman was gonna save the day.. ugh guess not. Please make a sequeal ? lol well by ur an amazing writer lovd every minute of it !
Electra chapter 34 . 3/26/2012
LAST CHAPTER(; omg... and poor Jonny /3
Guest chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
3 3 3 Joker is just ahhhhh(; Harley cracks me up
Electra chapter 32 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful(; I hate cliffies ugh lol. scarecrow gonna geeeeeettt iiitttt(: