Reviews for Resolutions
MotherDragon8581 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
IPoor wufei! But honorable!
Koiame chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Adorable! Loved it!
Trowa no Miko chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This reminds me of a fic called "Tangled Webs" where among a lot of infidelity issues, Wufei pines for Duo and very nearly wins him over only for Duo to go back to Heero. Anyway, this wasn't too bad. You do a decent job of portraying Wufei's voice. And you're always spot on with Duo.
Aryam McAllyster chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Gosh, I have read this story more than five times over the years, and it never fails to make me hate Heero's guts even knowing that he apologizes at the end . I wish Wufei had punched him... But that would be wishing for Wufei's death... And the coat room scene just makes me want to hug Duo and Wufei XD
Anyway, I love the story, I don't think I have to repeat what the other reviews say about the awesome characterization and how amazingly written this thing is.
I just feel really honored to have your permission to tanslate this (which is what I just did and thank you so much!).
I love your fics, I hope you're well, and that you never stop writing!
*hugs*
La Fuego chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I actually teared up. This was so wonderfully written and the emotions conveyed so effectively, there's just no way I can't let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. That part in the coat room... so much win! Thank you so much for sharing!
Haytang chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Sappy much, huh? Now this certainly is what I would call a happy new year. :D Great as always, you are.
Clara Barton chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
So... I'm slacking on finishing Chapter 5 of A Little Less Normal and I can think of no more enjoyable form of procrastination than reading through your work.

Ah! Tears!

I am such a sucker for 2x5 and EVEN THOUGH the pairings were listed as 1x2 and 5x6 I... hoped for something else.

You wrote this quite wonderfully. And I GUESS things ended as they should have. MAYBE.

But really, it was great.
Anaconda Venom chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
how cute :) I wish you would write a side story with Duo's point of view (and about what happend in the coatroom) :P

btw, I just read your latest note (the one about you abonnding your fics) and I just got to say; Don't you dare listen to that, people like that are just messed up and they lack a little something called Respect... so just, don't listen to them, we know you better ;)

*blush* well, just had to get that out :P
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Heh, me again.

I love the way you write Wufei's POV. Most people have him as a justice-ranting cliche. You make him human, and normal. You've also inspired me (well, between this and "Boot Camp" and "The Academy") to look more into 5x6...which is a pairing I had previously avoided (but not as much as I avoid 5x13...which is on my list of things to avoid somewhere above coconut and below Wal-Mart).

Oh, and I've officially added you as a Favorite Author...because you are. And it would take a lot of space to favorite all your stories.
Kaerith chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Lovelovelove! Loved Wufei's voice in this, and how he was honorable despite his unrequited feelings. I'm glad he didn't exist in a mopey funk, that he decided to be happy for his friends and move on. Relena almost made me grind my teeth with her implied ego-centric delusions, but didn't topple over into the overused Evil!Relena persona. Definitely favoriting this!

Thanks so much for your kind review of "Half-Asleep." I'm happy to have brightened your morning- your comment brightened mine!
Merrow Kneazle chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I finally decided to get off of my ass and give your stories the reviews they deserve. You can expect a steady flood of reviews from me as I read all of your stories over again.

I have to tell you that this is the only story I never read, because the subject matter scared me away. I thought it would be straight-forward: Duo and Heero breaking up with Wufei as the fall-back. As a huge fan of your stories, I should have known better. I now have faith that nothing will ever be as straight-forward as it sounds when it comes to your stories! (And boy, I am grateful for that!)

I think the first thing that stood out to me in this is your attention to description and how wonderfully you pull it off.

"As it was every year, the ballroom was bedecked with the most elegant of decorations, from crystal chandeliers to golden banisters. Garlands hung everywhere, dotted with perfect red berries, silver bells and blue bows—and of course a twenty-foot tree stood resplendent in the grand hall, decorated with New Year's themed baubles, instead of Christmas ornaments."

I think I melted with literary delight. Honestly, you should be writing professionally-and if you are, give me your pen name so that I can be blessed with more of your work.

Then there's the relationship between Wufei and Duo. I believe there was one Gundam Wing story that described it perfectly: not quite just friends, but not quite soul mates either (can't remember what author or story though). They have such a close and perfect friendship. It warms my heart to see the two of them like that.

Anyway.

"Zechs' icy blue eyes fixed an irritated glare on the two men talking in low, angry tones by the bar, and then turned an almost equally irritated look on me."

Remember that time I melted from your words? Well, there it is again. Your writing style is so poignant that I can't look away.

"He gave a short, derisive laugh. "I've seen enough explosions for a lifetime. I just want to get the hell out of here, before I see what else Heero has to do in the 'line of duty.'""

Break my heart. Gah.

And then you broke my heart more with the scene in the closet. It makes me very sorry not to have read this before. It brought tears to my eyes.

""See that you don't," I warned, allowing a trace of jealous fire into my eyes. "I may not be inclined to turn him away twice.""

So very, very deserved.

I also loved the ZechsWufei scene.

Honestly, I wish I could find something about your writing to criticize, because I hate sounding like an idiot with all of the gushing I'm doing. Alas, I can't.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wonderful!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
very nice one-shot. i'm not a huge fan of a gay wu fei but i love 1x2 and wufei and duo as close friends. :)
berneynator chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is such a lovely story. I adore your portrayal of Wufei here, and the way you turned Heero catching them into a healing moment, rather than another source of tension. You really are an amazing writer.
It's Raining Snow chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
You really write Wufei well. In most other authors stories I can't stand him. But I like him in this :) He has a big heart.

Snow