Reviews for Cannonball Run 2003
Charles Xavier chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
It makes wish me I could rewrite CR3 now that it's been about 7/8 years. But meh...I've got my Gumball Rally fic to worry about. Nice work, though. Keep it up.
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Bravo! The rewrite was excellent all the way through. I loved in the final chapter how things were newly resolved between J.J. and Pamela, which was something the original CR movie could have done with. You did an excellent job with this fic. I look forward to any future fics you have planned.
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
The past two chapters were excellent. I loved the Drake and Danny's drag race, especially the lines about Blue Oyster Cult and Chris DeBurgh. I will finish reading the fic over the next couple of days. You've done a great job so far on this rewrite.
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Another excellent rewrite chapter. I loved how you were able to put Danny, Melanie, Chuck and Betty into it, especially the foreshadowing of what will happen to Chuck in CR2006. Great job once again!
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is indeed a great treat for the New Year. I thought the original CR2003 was great, but this rewrite has, so far, been fantastic. I look forward to reading the rest over the next couple of days, but I already give a postive thumbs-up. Loved Marie's cameo by the way, but I never knew Nina Persson was the Cardigans' lead singer. I recommend you try to hear their song 'My Favourite Game'. It is MUCH more superior to 'Lovefool'. Later.