Reviews for random stories of my imagination
colorfulCheshire chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I'm hurt! I wouldn't kill him. How could you think that'd I do such a thing? No, killing is too easy. You need long and slow torture.

Cute little list, but don't forget about capitalization and punctuation, dear.
rowenna chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
OMG most of these things would kill me too XD

( like hippies,justin bieber, barney and your food O_O )

I hate you ( I don't ) You hate me ( Please don't XD ) Let's get together and kill barney!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Hmmm, i think my weapons of torture shall e your's and mushra's food, then yakumo, then justin beiber and ryuma together, mwuahahaha! *i think i remember him calling sago a water boy, that's why im being so evil* and lol, i completely forgot the booba's. dear god, xander was crazy for those
colorfulCheshire chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww. I LUZ YOU OOOKAMI! (though I dont really count as I'm not human, myself. Enterran, and perhaps Genome, but not human for sure.)
rowenna chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
So that's okami's past..

I really like him. He's so cute!

It's really sad what happend to him though.. Damn u and your imagination ;p No just kidding..

that was great! (:
JadenTheFangirl chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Wow, this was really good! one of your best so far! i really liked it great job me friend!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
well, that was random, lol all of those are funny can't wait for another!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
rowenna chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
hehehe, mushie-moo _
Lya Tomcant chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
*silence then random laughter* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this is hilarious! hahahahahahaha! *ROTFLMAO* this is good.
SweetAngels123 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
yes of course who likes barney
WrittenAtLast chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was... hold on... *rofl**lmao*. That was funny. When I imagined Mushra singing and dancing I just cracked. It was funny.
rowennaa chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
wuhaha xd, Mushra should have think earlier of tickeling daku!

good atack! xd,

colorfulCheshire chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
. . . okay.

Hikari: Mushra, don't worry! I'll save you! *tackles heather (still on mushra) to the ground* HAHA

Mushra: *struggling from weight of 2 girls together* Not helping, Hikari.

Hikari: *stands up and helps heather off mushra* sorry. . . run mushra, RUN!

Mushra: huh?

Hikari: *holding heather back* I can only hold her for so long before she tries to make you a horsey again.

Mushra: *calmly* Ah, I see. . . RUN AWAY *starts to run* buy first. . . *tickles heather while hikari has her* haha. okay, now I'm running! *whistles and hoverbaord flies his way. He jumps on* SEE YA!

Hikari: Mwahahahahahaha!

Okay? Hikari, can't i write a single shinzo review without your input.

Hikari: Nope. You may not be me, buy I am you so HA! . . . that was a really funny (even though tortuous to Mushra) chapter. Glad to see your writing. That's more than I can say for certian people I know. *glares at me*

eh heh heh. . . oops
Jade Angel Phoenix chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Strange. What else can I say! Good fun though.