Reviews for Worst Mistake
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
She drops everything for him just like that? After he treated her that way and not appreciating her?

I mean, it's perfectly understandable that it would be hard for Hermione to move on, if she considered Malfoy her true love and that her feelings for him wouldn't just disappear from one day to another, but how can she be so forgiveable?

Not that I wanted her to end with Ron or anything, but taking back the git who bailed on her when she brought up the word "dating" after one year into their, well, whatever it was? Really?

In those two years they were seperated, Malfoy didn't have any problems taking other women on PUBLIC dates, bringing those women to dinner parties as his DATE etc.- something he had never done for Hermione. At least that is what I assume, because you wrote that Harry and Ron weren't aware of her thing with Malfoy.

In that one year they had their "something", Malfoy never deemed her as good enough, was ashamed of the thought of people thinking/knowing they had "something" and now he comes and tells her to drop everything for him?

Seriously, Hermione should have hexed him to the moon (but still shouldn't have married Ron)!

But well written story.
irishpride.13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is really good :)
khpmi chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love it.. one of the best oneshot I've read )
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I liked it. But 2 years and she just takes him back? 2 years is a long time in a broken heart. Please don't take this as a flame it was just a thought. I liked your story & writing.
Stewartlittle16311 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i like it.

happy endings love.

:D
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
it was nice, the fac that it wasn't all about sex or other raunchy things made it refreshing and i applaud the story very cute.
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Hermione swallowed hard. “And now you want me to drop my life and be with you?”

Draco wouldn’t meet her eyes as he barely whispered, “Yes.”

AMAZING!