Reviews for Land Before Time: The Time of Wolves
plz may you update this plz
drewdog302 chapter 9 . 9/24
Dude please make Kodi or Jenna join in please!
Come on I really want Jenna to join in what's taking so long
LDSoshawotteevee chapter 1 . 1/10
Very nice. Great crossover.
Make Jenna or Kodi join in and PLEASE make Part 2
Donavan Broome chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Dear drongs2.0 it has come to my concern that there is not much progress on this stories 10th chapter and it is my fond hope that you will complete the stories 10th chapter and soon please and as I always say a good story can't be left on a cliff hanger and should have a great and nice ending. I wish you the best of luck with this stories 10th chapter and that there is a great ending of this story. Sincerely Donavon Broome.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Omg I hope he will stop this Black Death plag
donavon broome chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
dear drongs 2.0 I'm writing to you to ask when will the second part of this chapter will be added to the story I would like to know how this turns out please the suspense is killing me mentally and I would like to see how this stuff with balto and little foot turns out. if you get this review please show me a sign that the second part of this chapter will be added to the story id like to know how this all goes down ok. sincerely Donavon Broome :)
jeanclaudejnr.schwartz chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
How about you can add Frodo Baggins, Aragorn's son and Legolas for second part of Wolf in Sheep's clothing?

Because Balto will tell the dinosaur what's a human is, but he didn't tell them what's a Hobbit or an Elf.
jeanclaudejnr.schwartz chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
I like it, but what about other parts?

What will it happen?

And why didn't you make pages?
ReaperAngel4 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
When are you going to finish the story? I want to know how it ends.
zerox chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
good work.
please write more.
ZERO chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
love it.
please write more.
wow and yay for this story.
my name is kenny chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
i loved your story
donavon broome chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Dear strings2.0 I think you will achieve your goal of becoming a magnificent and inspirational writer for who's name shall never be donavon broome