Reviews for Land Before Time: The Time of Wolves
kristinalprime23 chapter 12 . 10/22
I hope balto will realize that a dog could not do what he is doing and can not make this journey alone but maybe a wolf can, to quote boris the goose. and that the valley is now in mortal peril with the three horned sharptooth on it's way to the valley to destroy it any everything in it.
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 12 . 8/29
To be honest I have been wondering if Balto could stay in the valley and not have an episode where his instincts take over. I figured that either he would find a way home or that he would be allowed to eat fish. I just now thought that he might be able to get away with eating the corpses of the leaf-eaters that die of natural causes. Of course this is all going along the idea of a happy ending. I am glad the raptors lost and I love the dino name you came up with for them. I also like how you gave us another look into the hierarchy of the sharptooth. I don't think we had had a chance to look into that since the fifth Land Before Time movie. Unfortunately, that only established that they spook a different language and how a T-Rex family worked.
kristinalprime23 chapter 11 . 8/24
please continue this story I really like it and I love how you put this together but you might want to fix a few grammer mistakes in chapters 3-4 I think they could use some re-uh buffing.
storytraveler2000 chapter 11 . 7/1
hello im storytraveler2000 and i just want to say that i'm glad this story finally starting again because i started reading it 5 years ago but since it ended abruptly i stopped reading it but now i'm able to read it again and it's as good as it was then and i have a special place for this story because when i was younger i had the second balto film on vhs and saw the first and third films later on and i also had a few of the land before time films on vhs and i fell in love with all of the characters from both film series and i'm glad that both of my favorite main film characters and film series have been able to come together in this truly epic and well done story keep up the good work Drongs2.0
zero fullbuster chapter 11 . 6/29
love it.
great update.
wow.
I can't wait what happens next.
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 11 . 6/28
I wonder what the horned sharptooth is planing. Sure, the raptors can sneak in but they would have a hard time getting Balto out without hurting him. They might be able to frame him or find a way for the horned sharptooth to get in. I guess I will just have to wait for the next chapter.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 10 . 6/17
Well, that chapter's certainly a game-changer. Glad, at least, that it's now out in the open who the real bad guys are. Kind of surprising that Balto would give up on seeing Jenna and the pups again, though, even if there was no discernible way back to them. In any case, I'm glad he and Littlefoot are on good terms again.

Hate to criticize, btw, but have you thought of enlisting a proofreader? As much as I like the story - and seeing you back in action - the spelling and grammar errors are kind of distracting.
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 10 . 6/15
I'm glad you found the time to write again. I loved this chapter and was glad to find out that I didn't have to reread any of the previous chapters to know what was going on. I can't wait for the next chapter. Also, I am beyond happy that Littlefoot got to meet Balto's mother.
TitanicDisaster15 chapter 10 . 6/14
Balto sure taught Jiao a thing or two, but now he's hurt. I'm glad Littlefoot and his grandparents had to stop Jiao before things were about to get worse for Balto.

I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
zero fullbuster chapter 10 . 6/11
love it.
great to have you back on this story.
wow.
great update.
I can't wait what happens next.
drewdog302 chapter 10 . 6/9
Finally about freaking time!
SPARTAN-626 chapter 10 . 6/9
YES ITS ALIVE!
Hunter chapter 10 . 6/9
OMG! I'm SO relieved your not DEAD! :) :) :)

This chapter is AWSOME!
xPrimalHunterx chapter 1 . 5/3
UuuuuupppppppppddddddddAaaaaaaatttttteeeeeee!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
plz may you update this plz