Reviews for Land Before Time: The Time of Wolves
Well done! I have followed this fic from day one and am happy to see it complete!
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 17 . 3/13
I loved this story and thank you for not abandoning it. I will take a look at your list of stories from time to time and read anything I find interesting. I don't know if you already have any ideas, but I would love to see a fic where we get to find out what happened to Alue's pack.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 16 . 3/3
Good ending. Personally I would have had him come through with the leaf in his possession, since coming through without it made for a more obvious chain of events but tried to be surprising. Still, it was a satisfying end to a satisfying story. Please keep writing.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 15 . 2/25
Now I see why you told me to wait for the next chapter. This ws... Very touching, especially the farewells and the tree star. I admit I'm disappointed that it looks like Littlefoot will never know it was his mother behind the whole thing.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 14 . 2/18
Well, I think with practice you could have potential as a screenwriter. Truly a dramatic climax to the main conflict.

I have to admit, I would have liked Balto to stay just a bit longer; long enough at least to say proper goodbyes and perhaps tell Littlefoot about seeing his mother somehow. Still, it had to end somehow. Time to see what happens back home.
Ar1y chapter 17 . 1/13
I look forward too your future works! :)

This is one of my favorite fics of all time, I can't say how thankful I am that you didn't give up on it! :):):)
JJChandler chapter 16 . 1/11
Incredible story! It was definitely one of the best I've ever read. I hope you do more in the future. Perhaps a Balto and Lion King crossover story or maybe a Spider-Man and Zootopia. ;)
Ronnie R15 chapter 15 . 1/7
Wait so it's not over!
kristinalprime23 chapter 15 . 1/6
bwhaahahahahhaaaahahaa who wee that was funny, keep it up.
Ar1y chapter 15 . 1/6
Aww, cute ending!

Lol, the way Kodi reacted

I really liked the way the characters developed, they had a lot of depth

In the end, if I were balto, I'd say that I had a run-in with the government! XD

It's sad seeing this fic end, I can't wait too see what your going to write next! :3
Hopefully it will be about animals :)
Omnitrix 12 chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Hmm. Kind of surprised that no one thought of that before. Fish were pretty much the core of a sled dog's diet in Balto's time (don't be bugged if you didn't know; I only found out recently myself).

One thing that puzzles me here is that the references to the "marks of an alpha" are rather vague. In the animal kingdom, the only way I can think of that alphas are specifically marked is if attaining that status triggers some alteration in their appearance (I believe this happens with mandrils). Alternatively, the marks on alpha raptors could be imparted intentionally, but that would suggest a more advanced culture than you seem to attribute to them. Not that big of a deal, but it would have been nice to see it more developed.
Ronnie R15 chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
I actually expected there to be more, especially with the raptors, it sounded like there would be future confrontations with them.
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
It sounds like we are down to just one more chapter and I know I am going to want to cry because I hate goodbyes. Honestly, I would have loved this story if Balto had fallen to his doom and that transported him home. However, I think I will love it even more for lasting one more chapter.
kristinalprime23 chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
wow?
Ar1y chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Love it! Though I find it funny that the raptors, a group that fights, kills, and eats other raptors / sharp teeth / dinosaurs thinks that someone that kills them is a monster!
Anyway 10/10 :)