Reviews for Same Time Next Week
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
aww ::hugs Daniel:: adorable! well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Nice!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
loved every word! :)
quinceasmince chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Thank-you for writing this short, self-contained story. It's interesting that you chose to write this from Daniel's point-of-view, from the yearning POV, even though you wrote with a 3rd-person approach. It was an expressive piece of writing, but it would have been even stronger with more description and less dialogue. Description and narrative keep the readers fully engaged in the moment, in the mood that the writer's constructed, and your moment was dance. Dialogue is open to much interpretation and it is difficult to write good dialogue (it's very hard to find or decide on the correct words). Next time just keep in mind that where narrative contributes to and carries a story, dialogue can take it away.

Good job on a nice little one-shot. I've enjoyed some of your other stories, too. Keep writing and your work will mature. Good work.
Eventhorizon7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was very well written and sneaky. It alludes to one thing, but is really another. A very good tease.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
So teasing. so many allusions to something other than what it was, or rather what it ended up being. Quite cute.
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh, poor Daniel.

You know, first up, I thought they were doing it like a whole friends with benefits thing. then I thought it was one of those where they're doing something perfectly innocent and it sounds like they're doing it, and then you end up feeling guilty about thinking that... but then I thought that they were doing it. lol

I like how you've written this. What a twist. Poor Daniel. Poor, poor Daniel. Sam's probably as scared as he is. Oh. You know what popped up on one of the music channels when I started reading this? She's Like the Wind. Oh, so sad.

Anyway. Nice work!

: )

PS: Happy New Year! Hope it's good.
jodiesto chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Nice bit of fluff, just the right dose to start the new year:)