Reviews for Just Some Girl
ThinkingAlone chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
You know what this lovely story reminds me of? That, no matter how important you are, EVERYBODY has a bad side.

I mean Sakura has beautifull looks, but it is a little arrogant.

Naruto is really bad ass but is a little stubborn and loud.

Sasuke is super strong & popular amongst the girl but is a little mean.

lol this is just an example but acording to how you wrote it was just amasing 3

And how everybody seas one another and also looks an them selves.. And all that combined in just four chapters: AWESOME WOOHOO!

I also love the way you described it. It's like you did the writing about everyone, wich is super funny and loveable lol.
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Even though I'm usually a fan of NejiTen, I think this is a great fic! It's different from the norm - people would consider it crack, but this is so well written, it's hard to think of it as crack. It works while everyone is still in character~
DGBG0 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
LOVE. THIS. STORY. SO HARDCORE. LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.

Thank you so much for posting it. It's gorgeous. I love your humour and the way you write. It's amazing. You put Tenten so OC, and Neji and Hinata and-EVERYONE. I loooove it.
TheDawnCatcher chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
This is adorable! I love how you're able to include the cannon couples and explain why they exist, but don't work out. Also, it's kind of a good thing that the show doesn't get real specific about the side-characters, cause that allows you to play around with them a little.

I realize you've been off doing whatever it is that real-life needs you to do, but think you could continue your stories, whenever you get the chance? They're totally awesome, and so are you as an author.
King of Danes chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Love the story, cute, please continue with it.

Pretty please with a strawberry on top.
Temthasy chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Way too cute and I really love it! I had to get a feel for the narrative style, but I think you make it work! I hope you continue; I'll be on the lookout!
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hmm, I love the take you...take on this normally ignored charater. These values are SO very true in todays society. I look forward to future chapters.
September Rhyme chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Yay! Story's back... :3

Did I mention that I loved that thing from the other chapter about Key Lime Pie and the government? "It'd be hit so fast it wouldn't know what hit it.

It was the government."

xD

And oh, the bunnies. I want the bunnies in my dreams.
030artastic chapter 4 . 11/8/2009

I really like this story! Tenten is actually explored in a story that is well-written (and has a good flowing plot line, might I add...)

: )

I can't wait for the next chapter!