Reviews for Undone
tanseynz chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
You're a great writer, especially when it comes to emotion/feelings. I really enjoyed this piece and do hope one day you'll let us know which weres they were and why they were after Sookie. I really got why she was avoiding Bill and Eric, but glad Bill was there for her when she really needed it.
Parable88 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I really like this story, please finish :)
acelticdream chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
I concur, please do come back to this story soon!
Furious Strength chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
I know it's been a few years since you updated this story but I really like it. I'll put it on alert just in case you decide to come back. :)
Jazminblu chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Awesome story looking to read the next few chapter soon.
abebi chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
great story..please do update it soon. hope you bring Sookie and Bill back together
ANNE chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Really good writing and actually fits into canon well. Please continue when you can!
askclarity chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
enjoyable, nice flow. Hope when the new season comes you might be inspired to pick this up again.
Chelsea S chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
I felt like I had picked up a paperback from the series while reading your wonderful work. It's a great to read fanfiction from such a fluid and cohesive writer. I enjoyed your stoty immensely!
thatsnumberwang chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Just started reading your work, like it so far :) Very sorry to hear about your troubles and hope things in 2010 are looking up for you. Divorce really does suck, but you will come out of it stronger. Write again when you can, when you feel it. You're good at it :)
holby chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
This is really good stuff. I think you've done a great job of staying true to the characters and you built the suspense really well. I was disappointed when I realized this is the last chapter! I look forward to reading more!
Deborahlicious chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I'm head over heels in love with this story. And as far as the Divorce sucks thing goes, I'm right there with ya. Mine was final 12/09/2009. I just feel bad for our son. Anyway, keep writing, you are awesome and it does get better! Believe me, because my life is like a freakin soap opera thanks to the ex and my kids!
NajaPapaya chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
This is my first "true blood" fiction, and i like it.

It is still in that new phase and the suspense is thick.

Very interesting.
brookemopolitan chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
lovely stuff :)

when life stops being a bitch, please continue :)
Jan of Arc chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Really enjoyed what you've come up with so far, hope you have time to continue soon.