Reviews for Akuen
hamchan chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
If I review each an every chapter of this wonderful fic would you continue? ;) It's so awesome I really want to know how this is story goes and I love the pairings
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
This was an interesting four chapters. I know there hasn't been an update in over 7 years but if ever feel the inspiration to continue I would love to read a continuation
Sparrow Walker chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Aww... this is cute! Update soon!
Under Celestial Stars chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Hellloooo! I am re reading this, and YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME. So, I shall review every one of your chapters, over and over again as different people UNTIL YOU UPDATE *MAD FACE * UPDATE!
laexdream chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
I totally want more! I really want to read more of this. Man, every chapter of yours is so AWESOME. I am a big fan of this story. Thank you for the writing. I enjoyed it immensely. Your writing skills are so wonderful *sobs*. I want to write like you one day.
laexdream chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I really really liked this chapter. Man, I loved it. Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed the hollow metaphor, and about how meeting certain people either stopped the hole from getting better, or shrunk it a bit. It was really good, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
TheLadyDemon chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
D: kyaaaa next chapter please!
Suzuka-sama chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
When exactly are you planning to update, if I may ask? It's been like five years and I'm still waiting, you know, and I think there are a lot of other people who feel the same way I do. So PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!

Greetings,
Suzuka-sama
FelicityHeights chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
FINISH IT! Please, as I said before I'm revisiting this story and it is just so good.. Miss Artemis you have 60 reviews- that's gotta be encouragement. The mystery nasty character Fuyu and Sode no Shirayuki need to be resolved! Description of Rukias innerworld was brilliant and Kiyone and Sentaros antics were extremely comedic, Kaien's impression of Rukia and his talk with the instructor was very insightful, Vayashi is a kind, intuitive man. I hate OC's as a rule unless they are minor and help carry the plot which is a perfect analogy of how you used them, well done. Clearly portrayed Kaiens pride and awareness or Rukia and her abilities. Please write on about Kaiens little snoop around- confrontation with Renji would be fun. I wouldn't mind if this turned into a torrid affair, have you ever read Jaina's Undertow? Although I respect good fanfiction that doesn't congeal into meaningless romance and ridiculous sappy crap. Your choice but please continue this superb, exceptional and touching story, Id be happy to help in any way I can.
Lots of love, encouragement, thanks and kudos, Felicity Heights 3
FelicityHeights chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I'm going to get you to sixty reviews. This was again wonderful and I was as angry and frustrated as Rukia, you really put emotion into the word choice and sentence structure. The fight scene was so intense and desperate and invoking. I though Kaien was being very rough- she's only little :3 - but you explained it when you said he was the commander and teacher and I realised that he was trying to drive her a point where she would release her Zanpaktou because at the start you said it as "dormant". You also demonstrated how varied Rukia's attacks are. As we have seen in the anime she is very resourceful and through lack of natural skill with a sword she has learned to adapt and use other means of defence and attack, unlike other powerful characters, lets face it- Ichigo without a sword is helpless.
However I have a criticism- a Haori is a formal over-coat and is not part of the shinigami uniform unless they are a captain. You could substitute it for the words Shitagi (the white under shirt) or kosode(the black outer robes) also notice the "Sode" meaning "sleeve"- just for interests sake :) The scene you created went seamlessly into the real plotline. Rukias thoughts liked nicely back to the beginning with her self doubt and misery resurfacing but you also showed me progression in her Zanpaktou's decision.
Felicity.
FelicityHeights chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Another fantastic chapter. Sode no Shirayuki as a male is very interesting and the idea of one longer sleeve is very cleaver. I always though it was a she, re-enforced by the Zanpuktou rebellion arc but I know this was written before that. Its really cute how Byakuya helped her and your description of the house and her movements around was very clear and easy to follow and picture. Loved the slipper moment! Kaien is so lovely, and the way he handles Rukia is so tender but at the same time he's mostly beating or man-handling her- but with benevolent intent. I like Rukias spunkiness coming through in her fight with Kaien and how Kaien got a little rough because lets face it Rukia's a little cadet and hasn't even graduated. Also the way you wrote the fight was fabulous, it was in-depth but at the same time you didn't over do it or let it become boring. Ukitake is so adorable, he's such a gentleman picking her up like that and Kiyone and Sentaro are hilarious, I really admire your writing skills, the whole thing is just so perfect. Thanks again.
FelicityHeights chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aawwwwwwwwah! I'm re-reading, but this time I have an account and as such no excuse for not reviewing. I loved this, the beginning was heart-wrenching and also refreshing to read a story where the Rukongai slumdom is actually portrayed as the deplorable and disgusting place it is not just a laugh as some authors have written it as. When Renji was becoming distant with her it was so miserable and how she blamed the abandonment and failure on herself. So sad, just wanted to hug her. Your use of details and filler such as the maids Rukia was assigned and the child near the pond was so creative and well thought out.
KAIEN-DONO! This is amazing characterisation! You write Rukia and Kaien sooo well:)
"So cute, and adorable and so SMALL." That line was gorgeous and Miyako is so sweet. And I laughed so much at Ukitake being accused by Kaien of fantasising about Nanao, priceless, you got his humour perfect aswell- dirty jokes, piss takes and physical rough and tumble- but still compassionate underneath. The overall theme of belonging and family is so touching, Rukia is so young and insecure and the fact that all she wants is to BELONG, that is just so human and soulful.
Nessa671 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Please update soon.
stjepanthememefucker chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
This... this has got to be one of the best darn stories I have ever read! I absolutely love it! Please, please update soon!
waterbottleandpillows chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
This is amazing! Please, please continue your fanfiction! This has to be one of the best Rukia fics out there. Excellent writing, excellent plot. Wow, just wow! Don't abandon this one please!