Reviews for Chirstmas Mountain
killerbc chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
bravo bravo more more more

this was just great.

more please
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
Very cool and I'll be looking forward to the sequel because i know that you're probably already working on one.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Nice chapter and I totally agree with the adding another bathroom. If for no other reason than the parents/couple can have a bathroom all to themselves and one for general use.
Prairie24 chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Great work!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Haven't heard the phrase 'butter side up' in a while. Nice to see someone still uses it. Do I really have to tell you, again, how much I like this? Or can I pretty much just say whatever I want to and you know that I like it? We to that point yet? Or shall I continue to stroke your fledgling writer's ego? later gator
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
Nice ending for the chapter. For a few minutes I was starting to worry that Jess was going to make that mistake. Keep up the good work.
Prairie24 chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
I can't wait to find out what happens next. Good job.

HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Awesome chapter and nice cliffie. Looking forward to the next one.
Prairie24 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Good job!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Ah, ya can't kill Jim. He's the comic relief when you need it. Keep it up.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
This was a sweet chapter. Kinda felt bad for Cody being on the other side of the bag. Know what that can feel like.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Liked the twist with Julie. Glad to see another chapter up. Keep up the good work.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Wow, nice hook at the end. Can't wait for the next chapter to go up. Now Derek really would have a reason to stay because I just can't see that man giving up a child.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Awesome! I love the idea of Matt and Robin. I can't wait for more.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Glad to see the muse has hit you again. Loved this one and you got the banter down good. Quit worrying so much and just go with your heart. Looking forward to the next chapter.