Reviews for Ranma the Forever Man
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 35 . 7/17/2018
Its a shame is not finished... If You come back someday please take consider this story! It was beautiful, and twisted.. And I wish they both could find their way back.. Thank uuu!
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 12 . 5/31/2018
Today was my last test! So I'm really happy in this blood realm! Probably tomorrow I will finish but I saw the reviews and apparently is not finished! Dude! This story is amazing! If is not finished please do it! Thanks once again!
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
Damn another story I fall in love with! Well in exams but when I am done I will come back to this lovely and bloody story! Thank u! I love Ranma and Akane relationship!
Shannon Dee chapter 35 . 10/12/2010
This is a wickedly wonderful story and I hope you continue it sometime.
Aaronmizuno chapter 35 . 12/19/2006
*grins* Another kickass chapter of an already grin-tastic story. This is actually among the favorites of your 'in progress' works... it'd been so long since I'd seen an update that this was a most pleasant surprise.

Definately stirring the pot though... truly interested in seeing where this goes. *returns to waiting humbly*
test chapter 35 . 12/5/2006
This story is shit, but its damn good shit.
KingKong chapter 35 . 12/3/2006
Thanks for updateing :)

Had to read the entire fic again to get a handle on the plot.
cmartist chapter 35 . 12/3/2006
Been so long since an update came from this fic I nearly forgot about it with all the Story Alerts I have saved :p

Still, the chapter was a good. Short, but still something which got me engaged in the story again. :)

Here's hoping to see more chapters in the future.

- A fan in Canada.
esberet chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Like usual, I read this all in one sitting...And I have fallen in love with another one of your fanfics! So well written, and uber awesome. I love Ranma and Akane's relationship and I can't wait for their next confrontation. Heck, I even sort of like Kodachi. _

-faves-
Kinai chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Glad that you continued this history.

Kinai.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
like i said before this story is just so wrong on so many levels but so funny
Fafhrd chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Been awhile since I read this one. I am curious beyond belief as to where this is headed.
Nadrek chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
As always, your stories are quite different, and interesting.

The language barrier will be something of interest, and as I recall, Soul Swallower was originally intended to be a resurrection tool... and yet does not appear to be such, now.

Akane coming out at the death of Kodachi, combined with Death's losing any hold he may have had over both Ranma and Akane, is interesting.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
jesus dude you made akane into meglomanac, phychopathic, with a blood lust damn that is just so wrong but so very very funny LMAO
DCWestby chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Huh... So why cant Akane ignore Kodachi's death? She was after all, a rather nutty person in her past... But I love the way you wrote this chapter, truly excellently done in quality, my own opinion is could use a bit more length, but the quality makes up for it.