Reviews for Ranma the Forever Man
Shannon Dee chapter 35 . 10/12/2010
This is a wickedly wonderful story and I hope you continue it sometime.
Aaronmizuno chapter 35 . 12/19/2006
*grins* Another kickass chapter of an already grin-tastic story. This is actually among the favorites of your 'in progress' works... it'd been so long since I'd seen an update that this was a most pleasant surprise.

Definately stirring the pot though... truly interested in seeing where this goes. *returns to waiting humbly*
test chapter 35 . 12/5/2006
This story is shit, but its damn good shit.
KingKong chapter 35 . 12/3/2006
Thanks for updateing :)

Had to read the entire fic again to get a handle on the plot.
cmartist chapter 35 . 12/3/2006
Been so long since an update came from this fic I nearly forgot about it with all the Story Alerts I have saved :p

Still, the chapter was a good. Short, but still something which got me engaged in the story again. :)

Here's hoping to see more chapters in the future.

- A fan in Canada.
lilangelita chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Like usual, I read this all in one sitting...And I have fallen in love with another one of your fanfics! So well written, and uber awesome. I love Ranma and Akane's relationship and I can't wait for their next confrontation. Heck, I even sort of like Kodachi. _

-faves-
Kinai chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Glad that you continued this history.

Kinai.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
like i said before this story is just so wrong on so many levels but so funny
Fafhrd chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Been awhile since I read this one. I am curious beyond belief as to where this is headed.
Nadrek chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
As always, your stories are quite different, and interesting.

The language barrier will be something of interest, and as I recall, Soul Swallower was originally intended to be a resurrection tool... and yet does not appear to be such, now.

Akane coming out at the death of Kodachi, combined with Death's losing any hold he may have had over both Ranma and Akane, is interesting.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
jesus dude you made akane into meglomanac, phychopathic, with a blood lust damn that is just so wrong but so very very funny LMAO
DCWestby chapter 35 . 12/2/2006
Huh... So why cant Akane ignore Kodachi's death? She was after all, a rather nutty person in her past... But I love the way you wrote this chapter, truly excellently done in quality, my own opinion is could use a bit more length, but the quality makes up for it.
sadfru chapter 34 . 9/20/2006
addictive, really hope the waiting period for an update is from other fics grabbing your attention and not that this is now dead, ah well it has only been two years or so :)
DCWestby chapter 34 . 6/29/2005
Quite unique...

Morbid, but well written.

Keep writing.