Reviews for Ways To Tell If You Are A True DN Angel Fan
Myra The Fox chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
this was interesting...and funny.

You can quote lines from your favorite character. (You may look like an angel but you think like a devil.)
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
well im an dn angel fan i dont have much of all of those but i say its good,your a great author:)
Rakzha chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hey I just want u to know that I really enjoyed this list _. I loved the comments in the end. When Satoshi said "There's going to be no living with him now" I couldn't help but laugh and say "SO true" :D.

Oh and I have two things for your list (If you want):

"You keep writing the name of your favorite character's name over and over again"

"When you're bored in class and make random doodles, you keep finding that you have drawned the eyes of your favorite character (Do that all the time -_-')"

Haha I'm just so bored and then I always makes doodles. And then when I look down I find a drawing of either Krad or Dark's eyes.

Yea I know it's kind of pathetic to have them both as favorite, but I just can't choose! There both just so... cute and cool and you know _
Phantom Thief Fee chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Some of these are interestingly creepy. Who am I to talk though. I'm the queen of creepy at school.
Phantom Thief Fee chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I'm sorry about your mom. My mom had cancer when I was in fourth grade. It was really scary. And I knew a little girl who died from cancer. Plus I have a friend who has cancer. Death is everywhere. You can't really avoid it. But, what I'm saying is I know how you feel. It's a scary experience losing a loved one. Or even just someone you're close too. I hope you come out okay though.
Phantom Thief Fee chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It's scary how much of this stuff I actually do. You can tell who my favorite is right? It's staring you right in the face. Still, scary how much of this I actually do.
poison123 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
I can't wait for when your return!also don't think your left out, Satoshi.I think your cooler than Dark and Krad is my second favourite character and Dark is ,your fourth and I think Daisuke and Satoshi make a really cute couple!I think your stories rule,SS13,I've read 3 of them!Okay, i'm going to stop typing now because I have a feeling that krad wants to kill me for tying so !
Uchiha-Dusk chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
i actually listened to the theme song ALL duringmath and my teacher did not even notice, and i sit in the front row,it looked like it really hurtin the anime when dark severed Krads wings with his own, i just about broke down crying, im so sad they were sealed. multiple checks-hurray for obsessive.
Kaoru Tezuka chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
xD i'm like this with most every anime obsession i have! also, i like Krad, but, to be honest, i prefer Dark, because, (a)he's hotter(b)he isn't homicidal and willing to kill his tamer's body just to kill Krad, and(c)he's just cool ike that.:) but this list does sound like how i get with most of my anime obsessions except for 'your friends know every thing about the series even though they've never watched it','your friend actually sat down and watched a few episodes with you', and 'you can talk to your mom/dad about D. and they know what you're talking about' those are the biggest ones on the 'never has happened, probably never will happen' list of !... I've got issues.
pinkrose1122 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
i fantasize that dark got krad prego and have a son Kuroi hane(black wings)

krad falling out of the sky after dark hog tied krads wing with krads own pony tail(sieisly that thing is like 20 miles long. you could reach the center of the earth with it)

thought that one of the hikaris secerets was tht krad was aculy a girl

thought krad looks like a rabid fangirl

when my friend aked me who told mary about jesus i said dark and krad

has madde my own endding for the sieris

rooted dark on after daisuke had that dream about satoshi and hinted that Daisuke and Satoshi where gay together.(they have sex off sceen same with dark and krad )

thought krads last name was katty

imagened krad dessed up a tom and dark as jerry(it's so cute)

have a picture of kei on my dart board

my friend say im crazy because i think black wings is cute

meorized the colonal boogey march because of you fanfic

cried for 2 hours after seeing the last episode.(my friend final made me stop after they made

they were having sex in the black wings.)

memorized all of wiz/with/wiffs lines(see kyu)

have named a webkins after dn angel charater
CrimsonLaurana chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
-you keep singing the theme song over and over (I hear Vic Mignogna's voice echoing in my head. It's uber sexy)

-you memorized the English and Japanese theme song (I'm having a little trouble with the Japanese)

-you have been called a sadistic bastard/bitch many times a day (ahem)

-you read D N Angel fanfics even when you're restricted from the computer

-you have at leas Angel pic on your wall/binder/whatever

-you plan ta do the above mentioned

-you here noises outside your window and think "Oh no. Dark and Krad are fighting again." (I heard some cats fighting, so I yelled out the front door "Dark! Krad! Stop fighting! Some people are trying ta fucking sleep, you know!)

-you laugh at and/or try ta kill people who diss it

-you try ta read the manga in Japanese ta see if you can tell if they changed any lines (I did, but couldn't understand shit.)
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Um... EW! Dark! That is DISGUSTING! (For those of you who don't know, Dark is my TWIN BROTHER and Krad is my BOYFRIEND!) Krad, I am disappointed in you!

Oh, and people obsessed usually tend to make notebooks and draw a fairly accurate picture of their favorite character (*coughKradcough) and write a quote of theirs in their handwriting. (Hmm... I believe it was: "I am an original, I am myself, and this body belong to me")

Oh, and Asile's getting better at flying. Not that you care. (Again, for those of you who don't know, Asile is Krad's little sister. She's eight. And she cannot fly or steal for her life.)

Stormshadow13, you rock! But, I don't appreciate you putting my boyfriend and brother together. And nothing's worse than an angry sister/girlfriend! Anyway, you have become a part of the League of Insanity. Congratulations. Oh, and Dark? Say hi to yourself.

Sato-kun? Don't be all angry with Krad and everything, kay?

Dai-chan? Don't be so sad that you have no fans. Riku still likes you (I think). (Of course, she might be cheating on you for Iggy. {Copyright Maximum Ride} I don't know why the blind one though.)

Krad-kun? I luv you! And if you don't cut out the romance with Dark, I will be forced to give you the dreaded, infamous, horribly tight... DEATH HUG!

Elisa Mousy, signing off.

See ya! *salutes*
lokium chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
aw, sorry about your mum T.T hope you stay sane.

PinkPearlMew chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Yeah, i'm having my birthday party D. themed.
Midnight Ghost chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Let me guess who you would cosplay as... Something that ends with a d and starts with a k?