Reviews for The Thief and the Wizard
AnariaLenair chapter 8 . 8/21
Poor Remy, he gets to experience floo travel for the first time with little warning. At least Harry will give a much more thorough explanation than the Weasleys did when he first used it. Please update soon!
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 4/12
This is pre awesome XD
Ibreathebooks42 chapter 8 . 1/31
I really like the story so far, can't wait too see if you update!
Merlenyn chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Love the story so far, hope you come back to it when you can. :) I'd love to see Remy's reaction to actually going through the floo and then to the wizarding shopping area... XD And of course the two of them getting closer, and eventually when/if the X-men find out that he's alive... Or at least the two who actually like him. :)
Parallel Parabox chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Welp know it's been awhile but I love the story.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Please update! :D
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Very gooooooooood! Be continued?
Tristi Lynne chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
lol that is going to be one interesting trip for remy. i hope you plan on continuing this story some time soon. it has definitely caught my attention.
Bloody Kit XIII chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
more chapters please
Cersesi chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I like it.
blackbloodywolf chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
wonderful!
toastnchips chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Ok I absolutely love the way this is going. I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic. It's priceless. I love the story of Harry and remy!
jpze101 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I love it
Fluffy-luvr chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
HarryxRemy stories are lovely. This has adventure too can't wait to see what happens next!
Ice Night chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
This is a pretty great story and I hope that you haven't given this up. Anyways great story, please update this soon! _