Reviews for Oxygen
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
bitch
D chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
You shoulld make it as a STORY not just a oneshot next you should write how she comes back and finds him there.. waiting for her,
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
But we don't need carbon dioxide, therefore we don't need Jacob Black. Awesome story!

Xela
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
lol did you know that we actually need carbon dioxide more then oxygen? my anatomy teacher told me that. so i guess jacob is better lmao
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I liked it! I loved that she learned to play the lullaby; that is a great touch.
futuremrscullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
that was totally sad... brought me to tears. ha ha and i like your friend's joke!
alwaysthereforyou chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow that was really powerful. are you going to continue it? you should!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Ha ha ha. Nice. Like the joke at the end (author's note). Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
It's great! The emotion in it, the way you wrote it. It's perfect! Without a doubt one of the best sad one-shots I've ever read. Good job, girl!
twilightgurl08 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hey, I really love this oneshot! Thanks for writing it!
Red Reaper88 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i really really like this. u should make it into an actual story.
incoherantreality chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i loved it!

i love these kind of storys where edward never came back nad she was changed. this basically summed in up in one shot!

good work and keep writing you are really good!

peace out!

incoherant reality.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was great, I loved it, first story I read in 2009. I hope you will continue this, at least one more chapter. I would love to see her return. :) Please.
phantome101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
LOL..I like your friend's joke. Great chp, BTW
caww chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Awe gee whiz. I can understand a little on running 'all eyes' on her...if she wasn't used to all that kind of attention...it would feel weird...and then Edward coming to her so fast...or was it?

..but can't she come back soon? I mean I know they have eternity...but soo many years of misunderstanding and messed up thinking...a brain is a terrible thing to waste...and their's are sure in a mess. Please!

What made them come back?

caww