Reviews for Mall Romance
Pressing Point chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
:3 Hina-chan is so kawaii!
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I just finished reading your L::O::V::E fic! It was awesome and I checked out your other stories and I'm here! Voila! And I'm ready to review every chapter again!

I love the fact that they work at McDonalds and Naruto-kun is so... *sighs dreamily* sweet
EtherealLights13 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
:) Love it!
EtherealLights13 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
Oh, she's noticed, Naruto. Trust me.
Lo Lovre chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I luv your story... (Wish it's a little bit longer.. T-T)
Mintacia chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
So this is what happened!

Awesome story. :3

Badadada, I are lovin' it.
lifeisawesome chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
You. You work/have worked at a fast food restaurant, haven't you? It's noticable. At least I'll be more polite from now on...
CosmosAngel1 chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
It is a rather odd thing to say. It does lead to disappointment, but mistakes are made to learn from.

I am quite glad you will be doing the sequel. It will most certainly be amazing. I take it you don't have a plot set out for it - very nice. I applaud. I usually don't have one and it feels a bit more fun that way.

Regardless, enjoy writing the story. It's the only way we'll enjoy reading it.

Much care.
Nerjin chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
You cowardly punk. You screwed your own readers over because of a BET! A bet that you LOST anyway...Just what I would have done congrats...anyway I forgot to put this in my last reveiw but I think that Neji would know how to dance, ballroom style, you know cause he's formal and all. Goodluck with the sequel and PLEASE don't mess that one up with another bet. Please?
Yuuki Uzumaki chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
It's all good you made a brillant story up till now! I thought it was great but it didn't invole ramen...aw... But Im really looking forward to the sequal dattebayo!
Nerjin chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Come on...you got to be kidding. You can't stop it here you left so much open. Do they get arrested? Why did those people do that? What happens later? You can't just leave that open like that. I liked this story a lot though. Please do the sequel.
CosmosAngel1 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I have immensely enjoyed reading this story. Which is why I was a little disappointed at the end. It does not feel like an 'end' - thus, I strongly urge for a sequel.

You did a maginifiect job of keeping the characters in check. Everything they did match up to their original personality. The detail to the story was jsut right. Not too much, but not too little. Perhaps there was a lack of expression on the character's part, but it worked well with the story.

Regardless, I again encourage you to do the sequel. I am positive it will be just as excellent.
ThisArtWar chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
haha very funny story ) plz continue
Rose Tiger chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
How did they end up in this police mess? I hope things will go right soon.
xHakumeix chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
I think Shino is the most likely to know how to dance. Don't ask me why because I couldn't tell you but... yeah.. Shino...