Reviews for Long Nights
BlackSheepOfEurope chapter 1 . 7/4
I recently rediscovered Prince of Tennis and started reading this story again! Honestly, it is one of my favorites! Thank you for such an interesting fic! :)
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
just say the necklace means "you're mine" XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
What tipped me off: Fuji not breathing. Immediate thought: vampire. LOL Awesome, as usual! XD
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Amazing...I love this story, really...

I believed Tezuka would be a better vampire, but your Fuji vampire was great!

-i love them both...

Keep up!1
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Okay, who doesn't find a vampire Fuji sucking Tezuka hot? Because it surely was to me. _
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was good!

I just thought the way Tezuka asked to be bitten was a little off. Boring? Anti-climatic? Too fast?

I don't know how to put it.

Aside from that, I love love love love this fic.
xxAzure-Wingsxx chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved the way you subtly dropped hints that Fuji was a vampire; the whole link between Tezuka and Fuji that stretches way back to when the former was only a toddler was also very well done and sweet. I am starting to have a liking for well-written vampire stories for this pairing, TeFu vampire AUs ftw! :D

You mentioned that you are writing a sequel to this; has it been written yet? I did really like to see how you continue the story and also watch Tezuka's relationship with Fuji develop!
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh man I didn't see that coming. Continue! Please! This looks really interesting!

Great job, keep writing~
Foreverly chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
:D Waii! So YOU'RE the awesomesauce writer who wrote this from LJ! :D

This IS my favorite TeFu fic - ever! :D You are a genius, yo! :D

Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I find the story to be very PoT. I feel like they're the same people, just in a different world. I appreciate that even though being a high school student slash tennis player is very different from being a vampire writer or an editor, you were able to keep Tezuka and Fuji in character. Something other than that makes me like the fic even more, but I can't really point it out. The feeling that I get while reading it is almost indiscernible.
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
wah... love it...
secret25 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I knew it I started to think he was vampire when he was asleep and not breathing... I was a little surprise to see this as a vamp fic cause I hadn't seen the genre...well anyway love it! very nice!

Was wondering: where's the sequel?
cheshireXO chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Interesting . . . Please update this and of regal honor and noble misgivings
xpossibly chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Bite me. Haha. Two-thumbs up! :D
fallen-leaves chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
"He is smiling as usual, but Tezuka has long learned not to trust that smile. He’s willing to bet that it would still be there even when Fuji gets sucked by a vortex of terror and plunged to an erupting supervolcano."

Hahaha, those lines are hilarious. I can picture Fuji smiling pleasantly the entire way through.