Reviews for Lt Shane Wolfe's Boot Camp
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Great story. Update soon!
KerrolynWolf chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I love this! :D
Avalanet chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Love it! :)
Missy chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Love it cant wait to read more XD
SugarTop chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
This is a really great story :') please update
DiscoPenguin chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
the only word i can think of right now is WOW! i find it really interesting the way you show everyone what jo is feeling. if you havent noticed you are a really good writer. after i was done reading this chapter (or chapie as you like to call it) you havent updated in a long time so i am asking this if somewhere in that head of yours is a small flicker of hope for this story then i strongly recomend that you continue writing this story because it has a lot of potential, and i would be honoured to continue reading. THANKS!
rockout1 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
i love you story! why you quit updating? its a good story! ;)
LadyRanger91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
great story please update:D
Millster86 chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I really enjoyed what you have written so far and would love to find out what happens next.

Hope you update soon :)

Hugs and Cookies,

Emillie
Alexia14v chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
You really need to update sometime soon. great story and great plot...waiting forever to read more tho

so hurry up!...please :)
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
I love this story! Looking forward to reading more when you feel like updating! D I know *I* have trouble motivating myself to write sometimes. )

Looking forward to the next chapter.

~B~

X
LittleMargarita chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Ah! I understand now...That didn't cross my mind. Anyhow, I think it's funny how she thinks Shane is hot. I just had a funny thought! Next chapter can start by her waking up screaming...because Gary decides to snuggle against her on the couch...he he he he!

Hey...don't stop writing...I'm really liking this story (And I also hope you haven't abandoned the Phantom of the Sea fic...that's one of my favorite stories and I'm waiting for an update...)
LittleMargarita chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
The duck-phobia is hilarious! I hope she explains herself why she's afraid of ducks...Anyhow, I do hope you continue writing this fic...
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
i like her being afraid of gary its kida cool but i really wanna know why shes afraid of ducks :) cool story how old is shane now and shes 19 right? ok update soon :)
gothicwolfgirl chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
please continue soon this is torture