Reviews for The Meadow Scene: Redone
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Edward, sorry for the typo.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Edward. Sorry about the typo. I'm on my phone.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Fuck. Twilight would be so much better if you wrote it. You somehow made dewar and Bella's love truly meaningful, and give Bella more character development in a one shot than Stephanie Meyer did in four books. Thank you. That was beautiful.
k chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That is a much better love story, then the so called love story. It feels realistic
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I saw the PotO, but thought it was an accident. -_- Guess I should stop second-guessing my recs.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was an unexpected turn, and it makes me like this Edward and Bella. Nicely done.
catpatch30 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I came here from your youtube acount (as I'm sure at least a few others did) and I found this breath taking. I'm not a Twilight person at all. I have never read the books. Haven't even touched one in fact, but if this was how the books actually were then I would have read them, and they probably would have ended up on my favorites list. I liked how you gave Bella so much personality. How you characterized her made her sound like someone I (a girl in her early teens) would want to look up to.
A chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Similar dialogue that actually makes sense.

That is, indeed, the skin of a killer. I'm glad that instead of sparkles, it's more or less a monster. And you really can see that Bella doesn't just want to know Edward physically.
ShinyCheyenne chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh. my. goodness. That was breath taking and you know what? It was better than the actual book. This was so deep and emotional and I think you are totally right about the 'Phantom of the Opera' tidbit at the end. Great work! Question, do you write stories on Fanfiction's sister site FictionPress? If you do I would REALLY love to read your stories.
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hello.

I came over from YouTube (like a majority of people, probably), and I found this...to be amazing. I enjoy how you worked in Phantom of the Opera (Erik is amazing, no doubt about such a thing), and I do love how you made this feel like an actual story, rather than some "fluffy amazing fantasy."

Good job.

-Beyond Birthday Forever
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is brilliant!
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Lol, I founded you on Youtube and saw that you had a fanfiction account! :D And this scene was so meaningful and creative if I do say so myself! Though, I don't like Twilight...
Scarlet-Rose-Dreams chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow, this is great! It's better then the original scene, without a doubt. It's more meaningful and make it seem like Edward and Bella are actually in love.
xSilentSakurax chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I'm not a twilight fan but oh wow. This was so good. Much better than the original! :)
maglors harp chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A very well-written and well thought out story, far superior to the drivel SMeyer writes. The grammar was good, though your punctuation could have been corrected in a few places. And just one more little nit-pick:

"Any other person would have run away from him. Hate him. Make him feel like a monster."

It should be: "Hated him. Made him feel like a monster."

Take care,