Reviews for Sparkly
updateagain chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
plz update ur tryin real hard to be da updater. theenks.
i thinkk you mighhtt updatee chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
PLEAAASEEE i likee don't knoww whatt elsee to sayy? .

hmm.

u-pdatteee ]]

pleeeaaase.
Updatee againn chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I THINK YOU SHOULD UPDATE OKAY! ILL GIVE YOU A BAGEL? UPDATE IN CHINA, TOO! UPDATE WHEREEVERR U R AND ILL HAVE TO READ UR UPDATE?
updatee chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
will you updatee alreaddyy. whyyy nott haveentt youu updatteedd. is this storyy in germann or someethinggg so you cant readd yoourr owwnn storryy. waiit, whaat.. updatees?

yeess
UPDAAAAAATE chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
UPPPPPPDAAAAATE! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDDDDD UPDAAAATED! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED FANFICTION, I THOUGHT YOU CARED, I HAVE BEEN CHECKING THIS STORY EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST YEAR, SIX MONTHS, AND THIRTY DAYS, EVER EVER EVER SINCE IT WAS PUBLISHED. IT IS MY FAVORITE STORY. YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR. I JUST NEED YOU TO MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE B/C IT ISNT FAIR TO MAKE FALSE PROMISES TO YOUR FELLOW READERS. SO UPDATE. RIGHT. NOW! I WORSHIP YOU, SO MOTHERFROCKING UPDATE YOU STUPID BITCH! SIKE I DIDNT MEAN THAT, BUT WILL YOU UPDATE ALREADY? JEEZ-UST CHRIST.

WORD OF THE DAY:

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE
Collette chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
So you said you were gonna update soon and that you had the first chapters done. What happened? Why did you never update? Did you not get feed back? And if so who cares put some more chApters up so thres more to read and people can get a better idea of the story. The whole point of FF is so you can share your fan fictions with other people and be creative. I would personally like to see more of this story and I can't help but wonder why didn' t you update?
Ozzie Eggs chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
hum diddly dum

fantastic grawwsling

now can i have su' more, govner?

i want su more!

~MARIA WONG
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hope you update soon! It sounds interesting!
secret25 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
first chapter was already nice! Good writing and i do want to know how Ryuichi finds his new sparkly please update soon! Its been a month
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
sounds like a cool story and coolies on the first chapter i like the sparkly bit i wonder what it'll be like with Tatshua, hope to read and review more chapters as soon as they are posted
Akirianna chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Please please please write more. Its so.. intense how you get into his head.

I vote you get into Tats head next chapter *nods nods*
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh. I've always thought of Ryu as being the one who knew exactly who he was. I like this start. I always have a hard time with Ryu/Shu ideas, but I like how you set this up. And I so want to know how Tatsuha is going to complete Ryu. :) I'll be watching.
SorryAccountHasBeenDeleted chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oohh...you've captured his angsty side so well. It's so perfectly balanced without being too depressing. And that last line was a wonderful way to end this chapter.

I like your style of writing and I love how you also add snippets of his feelings in brackets. I also like how you make the 'sparkly' seem real...

Its a superb portrayle of him...I love it.

And now tha fangirl inside of me is screaming for you to bring Tatsuha into the mix!

So...update soon? Please?

City Girl...x
Chawia chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
A promising start ! Interesting the way you describe Ryuichi’s inner thoughts and the sadness in him even if he’s always showing a sunny side. So, I’m looking forward to the next chapter!

Sorry for my poor English but that's not my mother tongue.