Reviews for Rise
bashfyl chapter 1 . 5/22
thanks for sharing
GypsyNight chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Such beautiful writing describing the sad yearning for Eric and how they are both salve and poison to each other. It's always made sense to me that Pam should be the one to turn her. This kind of turning that taps into their essence - it's the story I'd love to read more of...
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Hummm. What will Eric's reaction be?
drkraez chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
OMG, OMG, OMG! Awesome story!
cela chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
it is stories like this series that will keep eric and sookie alive forever. they are a more modern version of Heathcliff and whats-her-name! love these stories.
Lovetb chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Extraordinary!
jorry chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
love the story. can't wait to read more.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow! I love this Sookie POV! In this version, she knows he loves her, but she also knows he is fighting it. Nothing like dying & coming back to put things in perspective. But really, what else could Pam do? I really don't think she could sit back & let Sookie die.
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Absolutely riveting...thank you!
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wonderful Sookie POV. She had no doubt in her mind that he loves her. He adores her... She is his world. They let each other go in order to protect each other... *tear*
luvvamps chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
WOW! You really have a way with words.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great.
deletedid chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I bet Sookie's super pissed
Nyah chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow. So many writers attempt to write scenes fro multiple perspectives and it just becomes tedious. This is how it's done. I love that the first three parts were different, slightly overlapping parts of the same scene. I love that all the angles finally added up.
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
If only they had been so verbally honest with their feelings, things wouldn't be so difficult. You know how to poke with emotions...I'm crying like a baby.