Reviews for Rise
Boadicea61 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love your stories. They are far from any “fluff” or simple prose. Instead, they are poignant and with a depth that encourages one to read and then re-read – not because of confusion – but because the writing is so lyrical, hypnotizing and haunting. The stories are each written from the individual character’s point of view – Sookie, Eric or Pam. Your words reverberate with such imagery that my senses mirror those of Sookie, Eric or Pam.

As GaijinVamp wrote, "A gift for Sookie & Eric from Pam, A gift from you to us."

Please continue on with this series and Sookie's new "life".

Boadicea61
Yarvarni chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Can't wait for the next installation. I truly think is the best "Sookie turned" story out there. very well done Pam neither wanted to lose her strange little friend or see her "Father's heart broken. Anxious for more!

Carpe Nocture!
sjdfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow, I was sitting on the edge of my seat in this last story. Very well written, I can't wait for the next.
Smeshnaya chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love these 4 stories! I especially like the different points of view each one is written in. I think this is the first story that I have come across Sookie dies a tragic death which makes it interesting. My hear broke for both of them and especially Eric! I really have enjoyed Pam's character in this as well and her turning Sookie was an interesting twist that I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out with Sookie and Eric. Looking forward to the next installment! :)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
As good as the others! Can't wait to read more. DD
Bkuz I'm Batman chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
What a cliffhanger. It's really intense. More please...
KrazyKatt chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMG, this was so wonderfully and beautifully written that it not only brought me to tears but gave me chills as well. I am on pins and needles to see what happens with Eric.
TurnedByEric chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I can never anticipate the how or the when, but your fiction always satisfies. To paraphrase Hannibal Lecter, people will say we're word-bonded.
giggi02 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
And again,with the crying...You are such a talented writer I can't help myself! Really enjoy this series of short stories and am eagerly awaiting more:) Happy new year!
nattblod chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Love it! I can't wait for the next one ;)
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Excellent! I don't know what to say. The way Eric is aware of her rising in the last story, & in parallel, Sookie being aware of his approach now. The surprise of Pam being her maker, instead of Eric.

A gift for Sookie & Eric from Pam.

A gift from you to us.

LIZ03 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
WOW that was great..I cant wait to see what else you have instore for us..keep going...Happy New Year...
Ryan Ninea chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wonderful. Can't wait for more.
Suki59 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Thank you for yet another beautifully written story. I so appreciate your sharing your gift with us. I can't wait to see what happens next!
layne2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I like many of the creative discriptions. The concept is also interesting. Eric is Pam's maker, Pam is Sookie's maker and Sookie and Eric are blood bonded.

Would this be a vampire family or threeway marriage?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »