Reviews for Rise
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
NO! XD I mean, it was BRILLIANT! BUT NO THAT IT ENDED! XD I loved this one of your series as much as the others if not more so! They're all too good. GAH! I'm so happy and yet, at the same time, so wanting the next part. Keep up the wonderful work as always! )
Gjers-1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I am really awed by your writing. The way that you weave the story together, from multiple points of view, yet merging to give it full body, is something I've never seen...certainly not done as well. There is something beautiful and poetic about how your story is unfolding...and it makes me ache for their loss yet hope for their love to overcome death. Like Eric, 'I feel. I feel. I feel.'

I look forward to Eric and Sookie's reunion, for them to find what they were too reluctant and stubborn to let themselves share before.

I look foward to more of your work.
s.meadows chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow. Unbelieveable. Soul searching at its best.

"When he entered me, I wanted to cry and die in the same moment, to let this be the perfect end of everything and let heaven be endless nights just like this one."

I just love that line. It's perfect.
Morgan La Morta chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Awesome!

I wait for more
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I am amazed at the perfection of the quote you found for this one. Wow.

I love this line: "Then a massive force of noise and metal blinded me with stars."

I am not sure I have any satisfactory comments to make because your stories just keep getting better and better. I love the analysis of past events, of each of them thinking back over what has happened and what it means to them. Sookie's realization of what has happened is how I would imagine it to be.

I can't wait to read who gets the next go and what we will see in that one.

Thanks for this New Year's gift!
humcon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love how & where you are going with this!

Keep it going...
sillyshalie chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I'm waiting with bated breath for the next installment.
pally78 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
loved it, loved it, loved it... I can't wait for Eric and Sookie's reunion and your take on the bond and their love after the the change
ChrissyLady chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is really excellent writing - it just sucks me in and I really feel it. I love the story line too; please keep writing. :) I've read fanfic where Sookie gets turned before, but this is by far the best one and I'd really like to know more. Thank you!
lovethemvamps chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i love it! i cant wait for the next one!
thtblkgrl77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
You've. Got. Talent. I love the..."flow" of your voice, the way you play with words. I'll admit, I'm really into the subject matter, but it's really a pleasure to read your writing. Keep up the great work.
Eric Is Mine chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
The parallel of a joined universe, the true testament of a bond stronger than blood, never-ending, even in death:

Sookie (from Rise): “And now I panic. I struggle, I hear myself scream in one long piercing wail, my head filling up with the echo of it. I tear at the cloth above me and something gives, the dirt comes tunneling into my mouth and nose. I am inhaling from instinct, it is choking me. As I struggle, I feel it loosen.”

Eric (from Dark Summer): “There is screaming at an unholy pitch and silence. There is choking and a deep ache in the pit of my stomach. Hunger. . . . . . Her vibrations start up again as the turning of an engine, different this time but it is her. My senses, sight sound smell are full of her, my lost love, stronger than ever. And I know. She is rising.”

Eric (from Dark Summer): “I feel her and I will find her, though she is not making this change alone. . . . . . My Child. What have you done?”

Sookie (from Rise): “Pam, what have you done? . . . . I don’t hear her answer because I hear instead the roar of Eric’s presence coming back into my mind. It is warmer, stronger, louder. It comforts. . . . . . I feel him. He is coming.”

Your creative mind, your writing style, the expressions you use and apply, your depiction, your portrayal are so . . . . . just leaves me speechless. I’m at a loss. I can’t find the right word or words to describe this. Your work gives me goose bumps all over. Oh so moving. Touching the core of ones’ soul.

So, I quote from your last two pieces in honor of you.
Jennifer102738 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMG I have to see Eric's reaction to this! Hurry hurry!
yankeerose chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Your writing is simply amazing. I get such pure "visuals" from it. Thank you for updating so quickly.
Gallathea chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Your one-shots are just brilliant.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »