Reviews for New Years: And After
Enanja chapter 12 . 2/22
Ahh I really love the forceful kakashi XD so damn cute.
M chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
absolutely brilliant stuff - keep up the good work!
Wild'nFree chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
Love this story! Kakashi should get a dolphin tattoo! Plz PM me when u update this story!
rui chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
uhm... the final chapter is not finished... XD
kakairugirl chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
yay! another chapter! the next one looks to be really exciting! ;P

one thing though, in this sentence: He placed his hand directly on Genma's ass and said forcefully, "MINE."

I think you meant Iruka's name to be there instead of Genma XD
KuroChi Cross chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Why did u stop? it was just getting good! poor kakashi! yet then again, poor iruka too! iruka just had to kiss genma! ew! and I hate genma for pissing kakashi off in the first place! kakashi! way to go my dog lovin, iruka protector! kick genmas ass to antartica so he can never return!
Whywhywhy chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
Sadness befalls the land but love the story
Whywhywhy chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
you made Iruka sound like a little kid hehe still funny though
Whywhywhy chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
A) you did not make Iruka to feminine B) I'm okay with the first few sentences in Authors note C) Still loving the story
Whywhywhy chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I would love to see Kakashi beg adn he got BESTED by NARUTO. Amazing story
Whywhywhy chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
wasn't lame and just wow.
Whywhywhy chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I love how you tortured Kakashi and Iruka. your screenname (Bored Spitless) Is practically yhe story of my life :P
Whywhywhy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
LOve the I think cloud nine is from a video game or something, or it could mean heaven. but agree with you WHY 9! 3 or 13 is better :P
volaju66 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Aw poor Kakashi. Make him feel better, its not nice to mess with him. (*pouting ensues) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Evil-Peach chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
aww poor and his social retardation just cant get a break. ) good chapter it made me happy whne i logged in and saw the update. .