Reviews for Theragen
Sura chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I've always thought of Vulcans as hotter than humans - I thought that was canon. ...but now that I think about it, I think that was a detailed I gleaned from the books, probably the book Sarek, I think he described Amanda as cool.

Generally, fanon has it than Cardassians find humans warm and soothing, while Vulcans find humans cool and soothing :)
skye2earth chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
T'Prillah, it looks like I'm not the only one who noticed the tension and then the meaningful glances exchanged between Spock and McCoy in the "Tholian Web", plus the conspiracy between them when talking to Jim at the end. I can sooooo imagine a hot "quicky" that you couldn't show on TV in the 1960s. Well done.
tprillahfiction chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
To ''guest''. Spock's exact internal temperature was never mentioned in the series. Therefore no exact temp is cannon. I don't know where you've gotten your info from. His internal temp is up to writers interpretation. It makes more logical sense to portray spock as warmer than human. Thank You,
tprillahfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Change your sentence from "The touch of your skin is so cool and refreshing." to The touch of your skin is so warm and comforting." or something to that effect and this fic would be awesome. Remember: Vulcans 91 degrees F, Humans 98.6 degrees F.
four-nostril chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Good stuff! Hot enough to melt my screen. Please don't hesitate to categorize this piece as "humor", because it got me laughing more tthan once.
WalkingIvy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Holy Hannah! That was disturbingly accurate. Spock WAS in a strangely good mood when he returned to the bridge and McCoy definitely did say "involved" with Vulcans... why did I not think of this? It makes complete, perfect and logical sense. Spones IS canon!
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh...what a fun, sexy story! I love the human touches-like McCoy's back-and the love and respect Bones shows Spock after giving him such a hard time.

Wonderful!