Reviews for Time's Shadow
sp72 chapter 35 . 7/27/2015
This is one hell of a storyline or better storylines - respect. It's seldom to come across such a well prepared and carefully woven storyline combined with good writing, humor and in character. Congratulations - not even the show writers managed to kill the main characters so many times in such a short time and still keep them alive. Great writing!
Flatkatsi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'm glad I finally found this story. Really well written and thought out. I have no idea how you kept all the timelines straight, but you did - with an excellent result.
escudo chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
I'm about half-way through and really enjoying the story.

I realize this is WAY too late, but why wasn't there even one mention of using zats or staff weapons on the bugs?

It's quite difficult to believe that they'd be just as resistant to 2 or even 3 (disintegration) shots from a zat as they are from bullets, and we know the SGC armory is full of both weapon types at that point in time.

Of course, I also always wondered why in the series the SGC never did the logical thing and install remotely activated "zat" equivalent defenses in the gateroom and at strategic points (e.g. bulkheads) throughout the facility.
Starscape91 chapter 35 . 9/27/2009
This was the best time travel story I have read yet! I absolutely loved this story!
A.M. Richardson chapter 35 . 3/4/2009
Oh, wow, Ruth - what a cracking yarn, I really enjoy timeslip stories and this was super - twists and turns and a variety of action to appreciate the pace changes. The caharacters were spot-on and good use of OCs ('Bob' *g*)

Sorry to spam your in box with the chapter reviews but an excellent job ::applauds::
A.M. Richardson chapter 33 . 3/4/2009
"Samantha Carter's voice held a hint of steel... and Teal'c knew that, at that moment, O'Neill should be very afraid."

You know, I can totally believe that the team would make these decisions.
A.M. Richardson chapter 32 . 3/4/2009
"Sure, bring me a file in a cake... now go."

Climbing to her feet, Sam started to walk away.

"Just don't bake it yourself!" O'Neill shouted after her.

Oh... what a nasty, nasty twist *reads on*
A.M. Richardson chapter 29 . 3/4/2009
I like the way Jack is treating teh alien - patting him and calling him Bob - lol.

50 years to escape? Wow.
A.M. Richardson chapter 26 . 3/4/2009
A.M. Richardson chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Great action in this chapter!
A.M. Richardson chapter 22 . 3/4/2009
Nice change of pace in this chapter.

Sad about the Asgard :/
A.M. Richardson chapter 20 . 3/4/2009
Vala got the ZPM! WoHo!

So sad for teh other O'Neill/Sam :/

*scrolls frantically*
A.M. Richardson chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
"Slack jawed, his eyes just fluttering open Cameron Mitchell stared back with no recognition at all."

Flippin' 'eck!

I didn't see that coming!
A.M. Richardson chapter 17 . 3/4/2009
Superb characterisation is this chapter!
A.M. Richardson chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
"the whole shop window thing from the Time Machine would have been nice.""