Reviews for The Things That Define Us
beaniellie chapter 2 . 9/25
Oh my god. This was really amazing. 8 or 9/10. I loved the way you switched from character to character, switching the times, though it still made sense. It was really grim, and it left a heavy feeling in my stomach. That is the highest complement I can give an angst story.
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I think that was the darkest thing I've ever read in any fandom, but it was so amazingly written it was impossible to stop.
You did an amazing job here, I'm completely blown away!
SexinSatin chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Wow did not see that coming but again amazing. Really well written.
SexinSatin chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful so well done. hooked now.
Aelpharose chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Yikes this is very very depressing.
I read this before lunch and lost my appetite afterwards. My afternoon was a bit moody too! So profound though.
PlatonicLovers chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
WOW this was intense. This seems like a black and white cop case, with jazz music playing in the background and a detective trying to solve this. Although it didn't seem in a straightforward narrative it was still brilliant and I really like this story, even though it's horrifically sad!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
What did I just read \ it felt so surreal! You know one of those dreams which are blurry and you see yourself out of your own body experiencing what's going on to you second hand? This is what it felt like. This was bloody brilliant; I was confused at some points when Hotch died (HOW COULD YOU KILL OF HOTCH BTW :\ ) but I reread it and it became clear; this is crazy!

It was horrific reading it because although the show is violent as it is this seemed extra brutal, poor Emily I just want to cuddle her! This is a very good story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Wow. I really do feel depressed now. I did shed a few tears with this one, when hotch turned to say 'I love you' to Emily and he
blew his brains out. I feel like I want to cry again now
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I can't believe hotch topped himself. I was so shocked. I thought it was him talking to the unsub Until the death part. I must admit I had a lump in my throat when I read that. Excellent writing
Meg's Madness chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Very dark, but excellent!
Syfja chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
May I have your permission of translating this? Because it is just too fascinating.
Syfja chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I read it twice, some part I still don't understand... Though I enjoyed it very much.
yolo chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i thought it was a little hard to follow, but once it's understood, it was a very well written story. Very dark, but i certainly enjoyed reading it in a non-creepy way. i guess enjoy isn't the right word, but you know what i mean.

Well done!
DrNikiReid chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
wow. depressing, twisted, sad, but nevertheless, at the end, i felt a rush of happiness that she finally got to go to the man she loved. great story.
jaimetoyou chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
First off - PLEASE include warnings and disclaimers. I'm quite sure you do not own CM in any way. And, this was not just a little violent, and that in itself deserved a huge warning. Plus, rape and character death is big, for lack of better words. Also very OOC and just extremely depressing... Just, warnings, please.

Also, this was extremely hard to follow/read. I got lost because I didn't know who's POV it might be in, what time stage, etc. Also, try to include who's saying the dialogue OR make each character's dialogue different. Giving obvious pointers to whose speaking may help as well (specific things that happened to them in the series) :) Also

However, this story was extremely well written, despite the paragraph of criticism above. It was an extremely depressing story, but your writing style is very enjoyable! Just keep in mind what I wrote above and what others' reviews.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »