Reviews for Little Star
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I thought this was very sweet. There was a whimsical tone to it that I really enjoyed. Namine's innocence is her greatest seduction, and I like seeing how that plays out against Axel's fierce, even destructive, personality. The concept of the star was really interesting. For a moment, I thought Namine might have a pet on her hands. I wonder, did the star's sudden desire to fly away stem from Namine's suggestion or something else? Such behavior seemed rather contrary to its initial attempts to stay as close to Namine as possible.
serenamithane chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I LOVE this. Seriously.

Sure, it took a while to read, but I've seen ridiculously short fanfiction out there. This is amazing.

Good job, the AkuNami is so XD This is just so cute, your writing style is nice, very descriptive. And Axel and Namine act mostly the way they do in the game, with a few differences to adjust to the pairing. There are some nice quotables here from Axel that made me smile too. Good job, keep up the good work. XD

Keep writing! :D
the laughing redhead chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
:-) i liked it rather a lot, very true to character and good ending.
queenie chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aww! that was probably the cutest idea i've ever read for akunami,, not to mention one of the most original too! I loved it! hearts!
Miso - Pretty chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I second that long live AkuNami and also, HELL YES! DO A SEQUEL!

Lol, this story took me so long to finish, but I finally did last night and have an hour before work to hack their computer and leave you a nice review, lmfao, no, I'm just using it. _ I have to say, I hope you write more long fics like this, especially if they're AkuNami becuase you just write them so well, and your ideas are always so cute and amazing! I loved it so much! Beyond words and your writing has improved so much! You gets a big fave from me my friend. :) Keep it up!

P.S. how could you even think that this could be 'horreblehh'? You're such a silly goose meeshie mush. :D Oh, and my favorite part... when she kissed his cheek! E! *crumples to the floor from cuteness*
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
O.M.G.

This took me two days to read~ This was the longest oneshot I have ever read-20,0 words! And you know what? I didn't want it to end. X3

That was so abso-frickin-lutely adorable! I LOVED it, and once again, you've put me in a serious AkuNami mood. Everytime I read your fics, I get inspired to write more AkuNami. (stepping away from the freaky!MaruMine, lol...) Just the characteristics and such...and the cuteness...and everything!

Your writing skills have improved, missy. Just thought I ought to let you know that~The flow of this was so beautiful, and breath taking, and awesome~! I loved it; I loved everything about it. I loved Axel, I loved Namine, I loved the fire star that he made her (omg, squee!), and the holding hands! (squee again!) And her kissing his cheek~! (explodes from 'squee'-ing!) Omg, I was so happy I cried. Happy tears! And the little parts in there that were funny made me laugh, lol. Like the 'conbusting' (I'm positive I spelled that wrong...) was hilarious. And when he whispered in her ear! And when she touched his face! Omg! I could go on and on and on...It was so awesome! It must have taken you freaking forever to write such a masterpiece! *faints from your awesomeness*

One question, though; where were they? I have an idea of where it took place at, but I'm afraid I'll be wrong about it, eheheh..._;

But OMG OMG OMG- sequel, please~! If you want to, though, that's all that matters. :3 But if you do write a sequel, I will SO freaking love it!

Until later,

Shibi X3
Combat Babee chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
The best way to bring in the New year, even if that was several days ago, I know you put it out on the first. I loved this soo much, I can't even begin to tell you all the ways that I do! One of the best akunami fics ever, and I seem to say that every time I read another one of your stories, lol, but it's true... they are so great. _ _

Great idea, and great story! Faving! Keep it up, we need more, more, more of the crazy redhead and miss witch. :D Can't wait for more from you!
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
AW This is one of the cutest AkuNami I have ever read. I loved how you kept the characters in personality. Really good characterizing! I loved it! Axel was so sweet near the end with the star part, I just wanted to hug him! And Namine grew wit XD

But all in all, I LOVE this! Hope to see more from you!
Acriym chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw! That was so sweet and adorable! I'd personally love to read a sequel, even if it is short.

Awesome job on this! :D -faves-
Veroniquita chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is very good! I'm guessing that there won't be another chapter after this and that's abit of a dissapointment. But still I'm faving this.
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
One word: AW. AW. AW. AW! This is just too darn cute. I think AkuNami and "cute" should be synonomous. They just work so well. X3

Anyway. I absolutely *love* how you ended this. The almost awkwardness was just full of giggles and I laughed so hard at Axel's reaction to Namine's kiss. He's a LOVESICK PUPPY. And everyone knows that is the cutest form of Axel. Bweehehe! And you know what else I congratulate you for? Not making this too romancey (like I would have *blush*). It was just the right amount of fluff that could easily be carried over into a sequel (HINT HINT). I also liked Namine's seeming shift in character almost towards the end. Not OOC, I mean, just another side of her. :) The way she rounded his own words back on him... very crafty. Shows she's not just some weak little girl. ME LOFF.

So... yea. I might continue gushing in an email. We'll see. Overall, beautiful, as always! SEQUEL PLS.

Oh, and thank you for the dedication! I feel so special. X3