Reviews for Road of Innocence
Fast Frank chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
It might be per canon, but it simply doesn't make sense that a NEWT level student of Muggle Studies hasn't heard of television. (Oh well, Rowling always favored "cute" over consistency.)
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
It doesn't ring true that Buffy's first time on a broom would be Quiddich tryouts. Dumbledore know she has no experience, and would schedule some time with the flying instructor, even if it wasn't practical to do it with a regular first year class.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
A few mistakes on the American to British thing for example mom is mum in England and kindergarten is nursery and various other things but apart from that it's a really enjoyable crossover I love both buffy and hp so I like this
smithkeylena chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
I was surprised that you didn't have Buffy join in the attack, her being the slayer and she hasn't done much slaying or training as of yet. Over all it is a good story so far.
Jennixst chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I have just finished your out of the blue series and started this and it's even better! I love the Buffy Remus pairing, it's so good for both of them and I look forward to even more diverse action and hearty laughs.
You seriously should check out The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. There are some incredibly funny Buffy references and the cross overs are great for the two series here on fanfic. I am trying my own hand at the cross over.. it's hard! Looking forward to some very enjoyable hours of reading :-)
Jimbocous chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
Nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
MMWillow13 chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
very nicely done and I only have one thing to ask is Buffy ever gonna tell Remus what the core of her wand is?
Shaybo27 chapter 30 . 10/16/2011
So good! The ending about it only being the beginning... I so called that! ;D as I did the thing with the Buffy-last match-replacement-thing! Hazzah! I love it when I'm right ;D Great job!
Obsidius chapter 30 . 7/23/2011
Awesome story! Loved it! thanks!
AuereusUna chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well, I just re-read this story (working on the series), and since I have apparently already reviewed the last chapter and cannot do so again, I decided to review the beginning. (_*) Lemme tell you that I just FLOVE this series. I loved it back when it was OOTB and now Roads is even better. In fact, I love it so much I made a video for it. (I am the same person who mentioned doing so on your RT page). I used the actors/actresses that you chose for the characters and I tried my hardest to get the clips to fit. Its not very good, but I hope you appreciate the meaning behind it. I posted it on my youtube (whitewave511), but if you would like me to take it down for whatever reason, just let me know and I will. I wouldnt want to step on your toes at all. Anywho, love the series, cant wait to catch up. Hope you like the video: watch?vq_ENZMgYrkw
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It's interesting to see a fellow Swede write. Your name just screams familiarity but I cannot remember where I've read any of your stories. None of the stuff on this site rings a bell... All the same, the first chapter's good.

The only errors I could find were word confusion. I think it's halo, not gloria. Perhaps both work, I'm not sure.

The characters were splendidly written.
wickedsingularity chapter 30 . 1/9/2011
I have a Remus obsession. I have scoured the internet more times than I can count, trying to find quality fanfiction with him. I have read all the good ones I can find, even several of the bad and a couple of the really bad. So in my desperation I decided I could try crossovers. I have always had this idea that crossovers couldn't possibly be any good. But I came across Road of Innocence, and have now read it through in 3-4 evenings/nights. And wow. Wow.

The way Buffy entered the Wizarding World was brilliant. It was not cliché, it was well thought out and certainly opens for some exciting future plot twists. I really really hope she doesn't have to go back to her own dimension and stay there. She belongs with Remus in the Wizarding World.

In the beginning I thought that maybe Buffy and Remus' relationship was developing too fast. Sure, it was a lot of chapters, but there had barely gone any time at all. I pictured she needed more time to adjust, to trust and move a little bit on. But I didn't mind it that much. But the beginning of BTVS season 4 is showing here now, and Angel has just left for LA and she was very ready to move on with Parker after just a few episodes. So I figured you weren't wrong in developing Buffy/Remus so quickly. It's been AGES since I've watched Buffy and I have never read any BTVS fanfiction, so I don't really have as firm a grasp on her character as I once did. Shame on me.

I love your Peter. He is the "extra-Marauder" and he doesn't come up to James, Sirius and Remus' level, but I love how you portray him. I have never come close to even liking him, not in canon and not in fanon. But now, throughout Innocence... Every time Regulus or Severus found him wandering alone, I actually shut my eyes, afraid to read on, trying not to think of what damage they would do to his mind now. I love that you gave him Samantha. You are right, it will make his turn to the Dark Side more tragic. I am still hoping he won't go bad, but I understand from all the hints in the story and your author notes that he will. So you've done a good job with him, since I care about him and want him to stay on the good side.

The idea of werewolf soulmates might be cliché, but you have managed to make it not cliché. I don't know exactly why I feel that way, all I know is that I'm not annoyed by the idea of it.

Your Remus is wonderful... He is still Remus, quiet, a bookworm, kind and wonderful. But he's still a teenager and a true Marauder. Many people seem to forget this in their stories. My favorite part with him that I remember is actually the fight between him and Buffy, when he punches the wall. I just love the way he reacted and the fact that he actually made a hole in a stone wall. Just like I love him manhandling Harry in Deathly Hallows part 1. I'm weird like that :) I love how you made Sirius grow up a bit, and I love the relationship between him and Mandy. And how James suddenly got boring (Sirius' words, not mine :D) and so making Lily finally fall for him was amazing. I really enjoyed watching him be all proper and stiff at Petunia's wedding.

You have actually inspired me to work harder on one of the stories I'm working on. It'll take even more time before it will be posted, but it will hopefully make it so much better. So thank you for that!

Your writing style is easy to follow, but it's not dull and simple. I love that you call each chaper an episode, and I love how you switch back and forth quickly between scenes without the POV or anything being confusing. It's very much like an actual tv show, only on paper. I also love the "Rewrite of the rewrite and what might have been". I haven't read Out of the Blue, so I enjoy these notes very much. I want to read Out of the Blue, but I'm afraid that if I don't like it (you say Roads is so much better in writing style and content) it may colour my view of Roads.

This has got to be the longest review I've ever written, but I'm reviewing 30 chapers in one, so bear with me... I'm a little bit afraid of moving on to Carnage, since it's not done, and I don't know what I will do when the next button is gone and I have to wait for updates, but I will read it anyway. I can't let it go, and it's already up in my browser, waiting for me.

Wonderful story! I can't find enough words to praise it! And yay, you're Swedish! I'm Norwegian! It's fun to think that my "neighbour" has written this piece of brilliance! Thank you for writing this story, I will follow it to the very end :) Now I'm off to read Carnage!
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 7/11/2010
Nicely done story. Thanks for a great read!
Gato-sama chapter 30 . 3/1/2010
I don't normally give reviews. Never been particularly good at it but I absolutely had to for this story. Never in all of my years of reading fanfiction have I come across a story that was so well thought out and so well written with everyone in character, foreshadowing, and creative, believable OC's. I love how you combined Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Harry Potter together. Believable and realistic. My only critique and it's not much of a critique since you did do this just not enough in my opinion is that you could have done more with the Buffy aspect of the story.I realize that this took place in the Harry Potter Universe but there were distinct times where there could have been more Buffyisms. Mind you still did very well with what you did do. I could still see Buffy in the character you created But I'm sure I'll see more of it when I read the sequel. Fantastic work!
Martionmanswife chapter 26 . 2/13/2010
excellent chapter, you made me cry. you have done a wonderful job on this story. You should be very proud of the work done on it.