Reviews for Reflections in Twilight
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Not bad, what age was he when he thought about such things? the time skips and the alleged training trip? what caused it? overall if you add a moment breaking moment during the training trip together with a few flashbacks and then this it could fit nicely into canon
iafaS chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It's intriguing and has huge potential. I can't wait for you to continue!
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Please continue this fic. There are very few actually good fics which show Naruto finally giving up on Konoha. So please continue this fic.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Do continue
Linda Ku chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
interesting! This is unique in it of itself. It shows anger and regret flawlessly. It's only the first chapter but I am already hooked! Keep going!
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yes! A disillusioned Naruto story, instead of the whole 'becomes super to drag Sasuke's pansy ass back to Konoha, only to get freakin' killed for trying' stories! Continue, please?
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Rather pretty. It's nice as a oneshot, but I'm curious as to which direction it'll go in if you continue...
Zeoth chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really liked the prologue and

i hope you update uo the good work
bright-night-fire chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
The story so far was one of my favorates and its only been one chapter. If you continue i will read it all as you have a lot of talent as a writer
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh I so fucking want to see more of this it hurts. This is fantastic and it make me almost crack up and cry at the same time. You better update or I may have to be very upset. Very upset. So update, okay?
puffdadder chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
as long as you don't have a harem or the "i'm an uchiha, train me." i'm all for you continuing. Naruto, vengeance. they just mesh well. XD
demon consumed by light chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
it would be awsome if you did this as a story
FoxyHottie chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
interesting :) pondering how this would continue though as the fics only naruto's thoughts at the moment
Seaxe chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is defanitly a story you should continue, as it is an interesting take on an admittedly old idea.
nobother chapter 1 . 9/17/2009