Reviews for Chasing the Sun
Vu chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
This story is very interesting and I hope that you find the time to update it sometime soon! :-)

Vu
InfiniteBurn chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Please don't let this story go on hiatus any more than it has! This is really good. I honestly haven't been this excited about a bionicle story since bionicle first came out. Please continue! *Puppy dog eyes*
darkwolflink1 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
ya more
darkwolflink1 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
love it.
InfiniteBurn chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I am really enjoying this story so far. My favorite part was when Takanuva got letters from the other Toa Nuva. I could DEFINITELY hear their voices, loud and crystal clear. Keep up the good work.
InfiniteBurn chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love it! I can't wait to see what Takanuva got himself into! Also - nice job handling Takanuva's friendship with Takua. I noticed that after he became a Toa, they didn't go over Takanuva's friendships anymore. You have singlehandedly re-ignited it.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Hi, Saya! I was revisiting this chapter of the story and was compelled to comment.

Turaga Jiyo's pure white coloring is interesting. They add to his apparent eccentricity (for a Ko-Matoran) in this chapter. _

Taka's thoughts on what Nuju would have thought of Jiyo made me giggle. By the way, is the flower on Jiyo's Badge of Office based on the Frost Roses Yazoo is so famous for?

I was a little surprised that no Ko-Matoran made an appearance. I know it's a dangerous time for them, but I thought there would be at least one accompanying the Turaga. Will one of the Yazoo Matoran act as a guide for Taka and Kitar later on?

Thank you for giving us a tune reference to the song lyrics you wrote out. Nox Arcana's Annabel Lee has joined my (rather extensive) favorite songs list. I think I might look up the rest of their works later. I wish I knew which words corresponded to which notes so I could try singing it properly. Would you mind if I tried improvising some sheet music with your lyrics? I do have a blank music score notebook in my possession designed for that purpose.

I hope we'll get a chance to see Taka testing out his newly acquired Kanohi soon. Hmm...it occurred to me just now that Taka used to have a Pakari as a Matoran. I think read on BIOsector01 that the Pakari was lost after his transformation into a Toa, but are you including that part of the canon in this story?

Anyway, take care and keep up the excellent work! _0
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Hmmmm, at first I kind of aboided dis story, until I had nothing better ta do, so I gave it a try. Now I can see what I've been losing.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
This is very good, and Impressive that you've managed to write well a character that you abhor. Can't wait for more!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Yay an update!
PinkMatoran chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
woooooooo :D creepy does like, he he another excelent chapter. Can't wait for chapter 13!

(*inner fangirl: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 13 :3)
Foxyperv chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
love this fic w

really hope you'll be able to finish it!

if it's too much of a pain, maybe you should try to twist the sotyr so you'll be able to write in third person?

update soon!
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Very nice chapter. This new guy, villain, person thing in here sounds very interesting. I think it was a great idea to keep him in! And the Krahka's kinda funny... XD Please update when you can, bye!

TD (who is clearly going insane...)
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Didn't quite understand the flashbacks, but I suppose I'm not supposed to yet. Looking forward to seeing what they have to do with whatever it is the villain is trying to do.

Suppose I'll go check out that soundtrack link for this story; sounds interesting.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Eva chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
OHMYGOSH,OHMYGOSH,OMGx3000! I know you hate writing about Takanuva but OMG he is my favoritest character and thank you for finally posting this chapter! I've been waiting for this for a while :D!

Woooo and this chapter was great :D I absolutely loved it :D do post the next one soon...or soonish I suppose XDD