Reviews for Want, Need, Love
You're really good but please update soon
nicecane135 chapter 33 . 7/9
Heartbreaking that you haven't updated this in so long - was really looking forward to their last day!
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 33 . 7/21/2014
chapter 34?
Retta chapter 33 . 4/1/2014
Any plans to finish this story? I know it's been a LONG time would a nice ending would be awesome.
jameni chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
\ ,,,,, /
.() Hoping for a new
( ) update soon!
… Good work!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
blah...who are these people?
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
So explain the whole DOUBLE STANDARD to me...when House withholds his feelings he is an ass, but when Cameron does the same thing she's what...a strong independent woman? What is that about. Really tired of House being called an insensitive jerk by everyone, when in reality he is extremely sensitive and EMOTIONALLY SCARRED...Wilson OF ALL PEOPLE should know how dangerous it is for a couple to separate...LEADS TO INFIDELITY...which Wilson could write the book on.

I like your story, just really tired of the SAME OLD CLICHES going on and on about how House is the BAD GUY and everyone else is SO PERFECT. Really gets old.

I don't expect you will read this since this story is a couple years old and still unfinished, but you do have a nice writing style.
Limaccia chapter 33 . 3/6/2011
You know, it was actually relaxing to read about THEM relaxing! Looking forward to next chapter, which should be due pretty soon, don't you think? Please?

Maybe time for another "stomach bug" for Cameron?
Demy31 chapter 33 . 8/30/2010
god! i love pool sex!

But i have a question...are you gonna to update the fic ''now she is back''? i love that fic too, it has wuddy in it!

update soon

catgrl chapter 33 . 8/25/2010
Wow..Pool sex was amazing.. I'm thinking maybe House could propose to Cameron. Well i can't wait to find out what you decide..
laura34000lr chapter 33 . 8/25/2010
I loved the chapter! I love reading about House and Cameron being happy and do couple stuff.

The smut was great too ;)

I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter!
AllyCameron chapter 33 . 8/24/2010
Oh yes, pool sex is sexy! And incredibly hot!
mattsloved1 chapter 33 . 8/23/2010
Thanks for updating! Love this story. Hot pool sex with Gregory House? Lucky Cameron! Thanks again for a great read!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 33 . 8/23/2010
Yay, this story is back! Have I mentioned lately how much I like Hameron babies? Okay, I know that isn't a suggestion for the last day of their vacation, but a suggestion nonetheless. What else did you think you'd get from me? :P

In all seriousness, some smut should be in order, but I'd like it if they went out and did something at least. Maybe House has a surprise outing of some kind for Cameron?
DayDreamer077 chapter 33 . 8/23/2010
hehehe. I loved it. Pool was hot! Nice! Hmm! The last day will be interesting. hmm! I wonder...