Reviews for Freedom
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh, very nice. I especially like the part about her helping Jack re-take his ship from Barbossa, and then marooning Barbossa! Can't say he doesn't deserve it.

I see I'm not the only one who had the idea of Will and Calypso getting together at some point. To me it only makes sense, now that Davy Jones is out of the picture... and she never could keep her hands off Will anyway.
arielise chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
:) This was good.
Carraways chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very nice fic. :)

That's the first time I've heard Will/Calypso proposed, but in context, it makes perfect sense really. My only criticism of the work is that there were a few sections which would've been immensely improved had they been checked by a beta. That said, I enjoyed the story very much. You should definitely continue writing in the POTC fandom. I'd read anything you wrote.
lils chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading your story. I thought the metaphor of Tia Dalma becoming a mist and encompassing Will to show how she was his whole world was very well done (I hope I've explained what I meant correctly!) Anyway, thank you, I hope you will write some more J/E soon!
Zero-Yuuki-333 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was amazing !

You have a very nice way of writing.

I am defiantly impressed !

Please read some of my stories and give me pointers because you could make me a lot better ! ]
sakurakiti chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow thats really good :D

cant wait untill i can start writing, woo LOL

how strange.. calypso and will ..? :O

never heard that one before, unique idea

enjoyed it thanks x