Reviews for 9 Months and a Week
tavi crimsonrose chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Also so Loved it Cuuuuuttttttteeee Kaname was so jumpy and sleept through the birthcute name too Loved it!
yaoimangalover123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this is really good
falcone90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i'm laughing so much trough the whole story! its awesome you made it believable with their characterization, _

i wonder if the second bb will be twin,XDD
Via Myrene chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
hahaha, this is funny! oh the ending, i love it! xDD
i'll wait for their second baby! :D
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
LOL! Wish this was incorporated in the manga/anime!
Carlee chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOVED IT!expecialy month 6-9
inuyashatoshirolove chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
please do a sequel i loved it and i like what you did with zero and kaname
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
muahaha...i luv this story...kaname is a great husband...that everone woman wants...and men...hehe...lucky zero...

can do with a sequel with a new boy that resemble zero this time...hehe
Chibi Anjiru chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Sequel!
valkiria1996-pd chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
ah! I love your fic is great! I love the idea of the MPREG and a of what they have a girl!

Sorry if I'm not writing well, I speak Spanish and the English I am learning recently and yes isn't understandable forgiveness!
Abyss-hime chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love it! Its great! My sides were literally splitting! I had tears in my eyes! The freak mode and kaname zombiefied when zero took a shower. specially the "NO Zero! You are NOT fat! You're perfect and I love you!" Zero's reaction was priceless! PLEASE make a sequel!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hahahaha Zero thought Kaname was joking!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was sweet! I loved how you incorporated the funny moments even though it still had the lovey bits. "Am i-" "Your NOT fat..." Me: cracked up at Kaname's fail xD
aw SHNAP chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yesssssss finally someone else who hates Yukis huts! HIGH FRIKIN FIVE!
Ulaire chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
lol It was a nice fic and all that but I couldn't concentrate reading this cuz' the only thing going through my head was...when the water broke where did it flow from...O.o...Where is the baby growing?...random tissues and organs going through my head*...ugh that must have hurts...but still lol nice fic never liked mpreg before but I didn't realise how funny it is...good job!