Reviews for 9 Months and a Week
KO13 chapter 1 . 10/19
lol this was hilarious. Though I'm still wondering if it's really possible to fall asleep well your partner is giving birth. Keep up the good work!
HerBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 6/8
I loved several parts of this story! I was laughing my butt off! But my favorite part was "Finally Zero conquers the flight of stairs, and grins proudly. He then pulls out a cucumber from a pocket of his coat and munches, declaring his victory." I died. I also love seeing Kaname freaking out throughout the pregnancy. The ending was killer. As in Kaname might not live to see another day...

Great story!
kim chapter 1 . 5/28
I hate her guts too! MUAHH I LOVE YOU.
46Neko-Kucing Ganteng chapter 1 . 5/4
ahahaha wow kaname can changes to that side too,panicked,overprotective,etc :D
but too bad he can't be the "hero" like he thought,'cause of his-4-hours-sleep :D
i like it!
tavi crimsonrose chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Also so Loved it Cuuuuuttttttteeee Kaname was so jumpy and sleept through the birthcute name too Loved it!
yaoimangalover123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this is really good
falcone90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i'm laughing so much trough the whole story! its awesome you made it believable with their characterization, _

i wonder if the second bb will be twin,XDD
The Iridescent chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
hahaha, this is funny! oh the ending, i love it! xDD
i'll wait for their second baby! :D
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
LOL! Wish this was incorporated in the manga/anime!
Carlee chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOVED IT!expecialy month 6-9
inuyashatoshirolove chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
please do a sequel i loved it and i like what you did with zero and kaname
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
muahaha...i luv this story...kaname is a great husband...that everone woman wants...and men...hehe...lucky zero...

can do with a sequel with a new boy that resemble zero this time...hehe
Chibi Anjiru chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
valkiria1996-pd chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
ah! I love your fic is great! I love the idea of the MPREG and a of what they have a girl!

Sorry if I'm not writing well, I speak Spanish and the English I am learning recently and yes isn't understandable forgiveness!
Abyss-hime chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love it! Its great! My sides were literally splitting! I had tears in my eyes! The freak mode and kaname zombiefied when zero took a shower. specially the "NO Zero! You are NOT fat! You're perfect and I love you!" Zero's reaction was priceless! PLEASE make a sequel!