Reviews for Relics of Eternity
ladytigerlili24 chapter 7 . 3/27
I know it's been quite awhile since this was published, but are you ever going to come back and finish it?
tscheby chapter 7 . 2/25
OK. So I find your story The Long History and become addicted to your brilliant ideas. I read nonstop. Find the sequel and continue on. Never in a million years did I think it wouldn't be finished. If there is any way I can convince you to come back to your story, I will. I've never read a story as wonderfully full of new ideas as this. It's truly amazing. If you have this completed at another site, can you let me know please. I love it!
aramis416 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I'm dying here. I just finished re-reading the masterpiece that is 'the long history'... again. And with the paired stories as Rose grows up? Love it all. And I read these 7 chapters and it's such a brilliant start. I can already see things weaving together.
I know it's been ages, but is there a chance you'll come back to this one and give us some badly needed closure and a happier reunion than we saw on tv?
Caricature of a Witch chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
There are stories that just screw with you through their unfinishedness, and I don't really care that that's probably not a word. I love it, I really really really love it, it's amazing, and I'm forever going to wish that it had been continued. The chances of that actually still happening are rather slim though, I guess... unfortunately. I'd really like to read on. So, on the off chance you're still around or are going to return or whatever... well, you'd make me very happy :)
anony chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
I just finished reading A Long History and immediately moved onto read this one. I know you've abandoned this story since it's been 7 years since you've posted, but I just wanted to let you know how amazing this whole 'verse is. It's pure genius, and it's beautiful. The amount of thought put into the plot, dialogue, and the concepts of temporal complexities are far better than anything that has been presented in New Who. RTD and Moffat would have been smart to have hired you as a writer. I don't review often, but this piece of work was so enchanting. Thank you!
Summer Leah chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Wish you'd finished this but love that last line-"Time could go f- itself. She was /never/ leaving him."
genniebean chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
Love this 'verse you've created.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Please update! Love this series. Sequel looks promising so far! Xx
SassyFrassKerr chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
So very confused, but fascinated all the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I don't care if you write a thousand other stories you better come back and finish this. It is brilliant. The rest if your stories are just as brilliant but thus one is haunting my dreams and I can't help thinking its not as good as what you can come up with. Please revisit this soon. Sigh
elyador chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
please update this story!
It FANTASTIC! ;p
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
There are no words. None. This story is beyond amazing and it's been SO LONG since it's been updated! I'm so, so curious to know: How did Rose get to the Titanic? How/when will she explain everything to Nine? Does she get back to Pete's World? Does he take her back to his future self? And the storyline with Borusa...just...I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Oh this is really great! It's been long time since you updated, but l am not loosing hope for an update.
Замечательная история!
jeezshutupp chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
OHHHH...

AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? COME BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANT AND FINISH THIS! PUHLEASSSSSEEEEEEE?

The prequel was fucking clever and amazing just as this sequel, so you gotta write and continue this because god you are awesome! So clever. Really.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I want to devour more from this! Now that we know what really happened to the time lords, is Verity still present? And what will the doctor do when he wakes up?