Reviews for Forgive don't Forget
Cassandra Echizen chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I was very happy thinking I will see strong Sakura but NO, again big weakling love sick puppy pink hair girl who can't do anything, fake girl... Annoying.
Luna chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Great story, btw, update pls, it has been 6 years you know!
a huge fan chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
This is such a good book and i really start feeling the feels between sasuke and sakura. It's amazing and I really love it. I noticed that this story was last updated on 2009 so I don't really think that it would be getting updated but I really hope you do because I'm pretty sure it would make so many people happy. So please update.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Heck yeah Sakura is in the house
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Ewwwww its Karin good story though
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
I can't believe i cried *face stained with tears* I mean with the Sweet Song via headphones *full volume* and with the description of Sasusaku sweet sweet moments it was so so sad,emotional and many other feelings and the moment when Sakura said why did you have to hurt me really cracked me up and i couldn't stop myslf from crying thnks to the song *thts still playing*..It was really really BEAUTIFUL it was something tht i wasnt expecting and it turned out so so Sweet *i'm lacking words right now*. It was really an Amazing fic though not complete *sad abt tht* . It was really new for me and I really really loved it! I really wanted to know how things turn out to be for Dear Sasuke-kun and Sakura-chan...Still Lovely fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
XD Sasuke-kun is jealous lol i love tht idea! Soon Sasuke will knw his stupidness for leaving Sakura!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
OMG! Tht was so Shocking bt in a sweet and lovely way, vry Beautiful! I wish Sasusaku is back together again...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
So Horrible , i feel tears in my eyes...this is so heart-breaking...
XD Awsum fic!
mischeif maker chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Good story. update soon
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Please update this story. Don't give up on it. The plot is amazing and the way you write the story is so good. So please update this :)
hama431 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
uchiha freak chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
(Screaming)please finish the story atleast till chapter 15 I need to read on but there isn't a number 12 please please update fo the good of your fans that karin can choke and drop dead once you know fyi I hate here and no matter what she does I will never like her she's a biach like hell she is anyways cool ff please just please finish it
sakura.souen chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
even though this story isen't finished, it could be a nice ending. but one question: how will karin and everybody else react? it would be nice if you continued this fanfic... i really love it
trueblue51 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
i loved this story soooo much but you havent updated in years though! so update really soon plz cuz this story was AMAZING!XD