Reviews for It's the shinobi life for us
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
nice job on the fights, but you should try to spread them out more
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
for all that you learn to fly by throwing yourself at the ground and missing, you normally dont get a second chance if you hit
thepkrmgc chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
oh dear, ranma is OP enough without the ability to actually fly or whatever the air element will do for him
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
its a shame we didnt see one of the nerima crew fight rock lee
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 10/9/2016
if our heroes were the biggest fish in the pond things would get boring,
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
its good to see our heroes get their buts kicked once in a while, hopefully ranma and anko can return the favor with interest
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
interesting interpretation of the test
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
it seems like they are finally interacting with the cannon heroes, it should be interesting to see if they come to blows
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
I think ranma is so used to girls hating him for stupid reasons that he cant tell the difference when they have a legitmate grievance
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
i dont think that anyone could teach ryoga subtlety, but ranma lived in the woods for long enough to know better
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
hopefully ranma can instill a bit more confidence in his elder pupil, I wonder what it will take for him to make her enter rage mode
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
I wonder what caused such a vehement reaction, there are many fates worse than death but one would think adoption wouldnt be one of them
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
props to ranma for be willing to use violence without forgetting the value of mercy
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
yea, ranma might be a moron but he can certainly pull off some legitly terrifying stuff
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
oh dear, its cool to see ranma be on the loosing side of a fight for once but nobody deserves to face the cat fist in a fight to the death