Reviews for It's the shinobi life for us
AdmiralSaris chapter 32 . 6/5
I hope that you pick this up again someday. It really is a great fic..

I also hope poor shizune falls for ranma. :)
Aaaww you do care about them
Good chapter.

Well that's the most unique method I have ever seen to Break out of there illusion.
King of fans chapter 14 . 5/8
Good chapter

Ha genma' life motow of cheat, lie, and still has finally come in hand for rannma.

I absolutely Loved ryoga this chapter.
King of fans chapter 13 . 5/8
Good chapter

I love the nick names ranma gave everyone.

I also love the bett about ranma being a girl derring the entire exam. It was both natural and a good idea. As it allows use to see more of female ranma.

Behold the most useless character in Anime Sakura. Don't let here simmilor fasten sense sense fool you ranma, Sakura in comparison to everyone else is like comparing akane with a broken arm to well ranma.

Last I bet Hinata is in the back completely's Slack-jawed at seeing ranma as a girl.
King of Fans chapter 12 . 5/8
Good chapter

Nice job ranma you figured Out a way tuff training that dose not in danger the girls lifes. However, the two easiest ways I can think of that can improve Hinata and hanabi are:
Confidence boosting exercisesfor Hinata considering if she has more confidence and drive she would have the potential to be the 3ed best in her generation hands-down.
Hanabi just needs greater flexibility and the ability to evolve her style, the simple basics of anything goes.
King of Fans chapter 11 . 5/8
Good chapter

Aaawww p-chan has figured out how to fire ki blast.
However, how on earth did ryoga find him so easily. Knowing him I was expecting Ryoha to of gotten lost at lest 2 times by now. I did not mentioned it earlier because he had someone to guide him, but alone he was guaranteed to get lost.

Ok a patch of loved trees that's as old as the village. It appears that the first hokage was slacking off.

You know Fudo has a good point about useing Smart and sneaky ninja attics in a fights, over brute force and getting lucky. However, it's saddens me that the Madara and hashirama, the two Grease ninja relided on brute Force and luck for success. Same thing goes with the 1st and 4th shinobi wars.
King of Fans chapter 10 . 5/8
Good chapter

I couldn't stop laughing With the though of the charters this chapter.
King of Fans chapter 9 . 5/8
Good chapter

Yay a mortal combat finisher is almost a guaranteed kill. Unless kishimoto loves the chariter and there names are obito or Madara.

I really enjoyed the hokage's reactions to the saotome's two Ultimate fighting styles. If genma were there he would be gloating his heart out that he made two s-ranked jutus that are given the individually. However, it is probably a good thing he is not there or he probly of gotten ranma engaged at least once there and gotten them knee-deep in debt.

Now ranma train Hinata and hanabi until they get neji bagging for mercy.
King of fans chapter 8 . 5/8
Well I see ranma has been watching to much mortal combat.
King of Fans chapter 7 . 5/8
Well getting information way easy.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 5/8
A other good chapter

I knew the moment they summoned a cat that they were doomed.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 5/8
Good chapter

I like the reference to genma this chapter.

I also love the there reactions to Learning how to water walk.

That was cruel anko, but I do see her going it. In fact I'm not surprised she used there curses for training yet.
By the way I look forward to seeing how you uses there curses latter in the story.

Lastly I do agree that One of the other team members, specifically Hidden weapons master is a better option for dealing with the gentle fist. However, considering how Easley dealt with her, and that was in his male form, experience in dealing with pressure point masters, and not utilizing the chestnuts roasting on a open fire technique I think if ranma would still stand a good chance, specially if they're forced into a close combat situation.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 5/8
Good chapter

Don't dismiss the destruction job yet. How often dose the 3 get opportunity to get paid for smashing stuff and get paid for it.

Smart move 3ed. You gave quite possibly the strongest genin team you have a Mission perfect for gaining experience, and considering their appearance the client will have less to complain about.

I can only imagine the frustration on her face with not being able to land a single hits in a fight.

Lastly I have 3 guess on the female Huga.
1.) a female Huga faked her death to escape the clan or village.
2.) the missing nen found himself some water of droned girl.
3.) The Rogue Huga got Busy derring the past 20 years..
King of Fans chapter 3 . 5/8
Good chapter

I see ranma's whole patching for good use.

I like the idea of using the transformation Techlink to help overcome the pigs and ducks problems fighting. However, there are two problems.
1.) it takes hands to perform 99% of jutus, including transformation. However, I suppose if the 5th hokage's pet pig and some somethings can get around this problem I suppose the two Dingaling can to.
2.) All it takes to dispel the transformation is one good hit. Making this move extremely impractical in a fight.