Reviews for a tale of masks
Wordlet chapter 1 . 7/6
AHHHHHHHHH: WHHY?
Water 7 has always been one of my least favorite arcs BECAUSE of this whole terrible, tear jerking occurrence. I hated this part cause I always end up crying!
Love this anyway. :)
Frostbert chapter 1 . 7/2
Wow, I'm not quite sure how to word my love for this story, but it is there, and it's strong. I love the way you use your words to explain his mental state, and how he's feeling. How he's slipping and all he wants is to show that he is Usopp, he's here! But he can't, because he's still conflicted. And how much both Luffy and Usopp miss each other. Just wow, I REALLY like this story.
findingzoro chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Your writing style is beautiful. This was heartbreaking and lovely at the same time. Thank you!
Ganymed chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I wish this scene was in the actual manga - it's absolutely perfect.
Elin B chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is still wonderful.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Sweet, small, and heartwarming
scryoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh... I love this. You've managed to capture them so well.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
sad and painful, though beautiful, with the sweet taste of hope and friendship :)
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So... sweet and sad. Well-written. I love it.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
gah! that was amazing! that should have been a real part of the series! im in love with this! (:
Kdunc15 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Cool one shot man. I have wanted to see a fic about Luffy and Usopp like this for awhile so I'm pleased. Good job
NKZ chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
ALL HAIL SOGEKING
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was very well written, you did so well with the emotions, and I can definitely see this having happened in the show, and manga. Awesome job! _
reine-des-rythmes chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was... indescribably amazing. Simply beautiful. You kept everyone in character - which is difficult to do in an angsty fic like this one! And I love your writing style: "and using every weapon in his arsenal to try and beat this man down... flinches, and looks away" makes it like a movie, or a One Piece episode with a quick little flashback before continuing the action - it's perfect! Thank you!