Reviews for An Angel and His Hunter
Chrystyaane chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Saiyuo12 chapter 29 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story.
Alauralen chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
One down, one to go. Glad Cas was able to find her before the warlock did her in.
Alauralen chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
Uriel is such a prick! I never did like him. Where's Anna when you need her? *smirks*
Alauralen chapter 21 . 11/8/2009
Leave it to Uriel to be a killjoy! He is such an ass!
Alauralen chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
*snickers* Cas driving, hee hee hee! And he finally tells her! Woo hoo!
Alauralen chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
Huh, interesting. I can understand why Cas was reluctant to tell her! Well, at least everything is out in the light, so to speak. Glad she forgave him, it would have been difficult for her and Cas to be together if she hated the person whose body he inhabited.
Alauralen chapter 18 . 11/8/2009
Wonder what Cas hasn't told her about Jason... I mean he already told her about the drug and alcohol abuse, what else could there be? *eagerly flips to next chapter*
Alauralen chapter 17 . 11/8/2009
Woo hoo! Go Cas!
Alauralen chapter 16 . 11/8/2009
Aw, how sweet!
Alauralen chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Oh, she has so much more restraint that I would with that angel! Great chapter!
Alauralen chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
Poor Brook! At least she has people around her who can help her through it, especially a certain angel... Still can't help but wonder what happened with Dean. Once Dean loves someone he would die rather than do anything or let anything hurt them if he can prevent it. Guess I need to keep reading to find out... LOL! I can be so impatient sometimes. Okay, most of the time, LOL!
Alauralen chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
AW, poor Brook! What was Dean thinking? The prick...
Alauralen chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
Oh, kissing Cas in her truck with Dean waiting for her and maybe walking outside to meet her was risky! Poor Cas!
Alauralen chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I can see why Dean wouldn't want to have told her what he did in hell, but he should have sucked it up and grown a set and just done it. I don't know if I would have taken him back or not, especially when she has a beautiful angel there who loves her. I know she loves Dean, but I can't stand liars. It would be a very difficult decision.