Reviews for Anatomy of Sleep
fandomsfanfics chapter 8 . 2/6
Aww this was so cute! Loved every chapter!
TardisCalling chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
I love this series, I absolutely love it.
TardisCalling chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
This chapter is broke my heart. It's painful and beautiful, all at the same time.

A powerful, overwhelming chapter.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Beautiful

Stunning

I love it so much!

Please continue soon!
Plastic Cello chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
This was a lovely chapter, I enjoyed it immensely.

Every word was so vivid and there was an amazing flow to it. :)
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
i have the same problem only its muscle spasms from my disability & not rls. gr8 fic so far, i love the gabbyness :)
katydidit chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Gah! This story has basically clinched it: I am a Gabby shipper. I was wavering between Gibbs and McGee, but this has won me over completely.

Every chapter of this story is incredibly well-written and generally in-character. Oh, and freaking adorable: how could I have forgotten that one?

Thank you for writing this! I can't wait to read more. :)
ZombieMonkey chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Wow, you know what's weird? I just went through that Hypnophobia a few weeks ago. It was so not good. Thanks for posting this, it was a great fluffy GAbby fic _
Chirugal chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
*sque* Fluffy goodness, yay! Thanks so much for this, it's brightened my day a little. :)
zephiey chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Have I told you how much I enjoy this story? If I haven't then let me correct that mistake by telling you now.

This chapter was so sweet.
kangaleigh chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
It may have been fluff, but probably still my favorite chapter so far.
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Aw They Love one another. Great Chapter Poor Abby. Great reference back to the episode of Ducky's stabbing.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
lol, love this! and I believe ya about restless leg, cause I have a friend that has it...annoyin' when on a car trip, lol. another awesome chapter, muchas gracias!
Jo. R chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Aw, another great chapter! I love the pattern of Gibbs' thoughts and the way each scene ends with its own cause. Really love the last scene (big surprise there!) and Gibbs' solution is genius :)
Chirugal chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Aw! Beautifully structured. :D And I love the idea that she blames the RLS on Gibbs.