Reviews for Decisions that I Make
Avide chapter 15 . 8/4
I enjoyed this, thanks for posting.
It needs tweaking, but it was so entertaining!
Great job with Eliot's childhood.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Never been much one for first person point of view but... Gosh you roped me into it. I really enjoyed it, although I am a sucker for eliot whumpage:1
CKFan37 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I couldn't stop reading until it was finished.
ranger353 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
I am so glad I found this story... I absolutely love it! And I loved the ending. I actually think it was perfect. You showed how they are now a family. I really love it. Thank you for writing it!
Sylvr chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Charisma Carpenter? I see what you did there.
Beatrixo Lestrange chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
eh...I liked it all up until how he got unhandcuffed for THAT specific reason but either way
Beatrixo Lestrange chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Beatrixo Lestrange chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
even though I haven't finished this is my favorite chapter :3 it's so warm and shows them in a different light (btw I like how Nate didn't get the beer because a wasted Nate in this chapter would've made it awkward so I'm glad you played it that way)and I can't wait to finish!
MavenAlysse chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
I Loved This! Wonderful story - well paced, action packed. Angsty without being over the top. I enjoyed your version of Eliot's past - really helped make sense of the man he is today.

Thank you so much for sharing!

TheNaggingCube chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Hey I take exception to you call the ending of the story crappy! I liked the whole thing and the ending fit perfectly.

I like that Eliot could never quite finish the guy off himself.. like he almost deserved to be punished. But when his family was threatened... well that is when he was able to finish the bad guy off.

Now I do expect a sequel. I mean Kim is gone but the real bad guy is not!
tacoma chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
I know this story is complete, but I wanted to add some constructive criticism. Feel free to ignore this, if you think my words are inappropriate for this forum.

1. If you write in third person, you can still present get across the thoughts of the different characters without making the obvious (Nate) or (Eliot) indications in the story. Those breaks are jarring, and messes up the flow of the story.

2. Also, and this is just a personal observation, so take it with a grain of salt, but I find the all of the authors notes at the beginning and end of the story to be annoying, and I don't read them. I don't need to know that you did research or feel that you can't write a character very well - I'll be able to tell that when I read your story.

3. In conclusion, I think the plot of this story is fine, but the technical issues get in the way of reading it.
pdljmpr6 chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
Aw, it wasn't stupid, I thought it was a super cute ending! I loved it. I can't wait till they have eliot sing on the show...I really hope they do anyway. Great little fic, loved the back and forth persepective, the eliot whump and the team love.

pdljmpr6 chapter 14 . 3/1/2010
Man! Por Eliot! This guy can't catch a break! He's still getting over his poor rib injury and he's got to fight Andre the Giant? not cool. But won't Canadian Evil guy just send a different guy after Eliot? Idk. Whatever, if the team thinks he's safe, then i do to.

pdljmpr6 chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
Oh man! Eliot is way too sexy when he's seeking revenge. lol. I hope he doesn't break anything important like the bar...or his face.!

pdljmpr6 chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
That was the best chapter yet. The aftermath of an intense nightmare like that and I can totally see everything happening like that...except maybe the slap, but I can forgive the slap but I don't understand why Parker poked him int he ribs. Seems like that was uncalled for. But then Eliot's anger and going to be bathroom to calm down and stepping away from Sophie because he doesn't trust himself, all perfect.