Reviews for Decisions that I Make
wandakv chapter 15 . 3/9
I know this is late, but I really loved your story. Thanks :-)
wandakv chapter 1 . 3/9
I like your story so far :-)
S.W chapter 15 . 2/5
I love this show and I adore this story! Eliot's my favorite! Thank you so much for this well-written masterpiece. 3
Katherine chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
I love this fic! Your Eliot is so interesting! And I love how you write the relationships!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
First chapter got me hooked! Awesome job.
Angie Tribeca chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
I enjoyed this, thanks for posting.
It needs tweaking, but it was so entertaining!
Great job with Eliot's childhood.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Never been much one for first person point of view but... Gosh you roped me into it. I really enjoyed it, although I am a sucker for eliot whumpage:1
CKFan37 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I couldn't stop reading until it was finished.
ranger353 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
I am so glad I found this story... I absolutely love it! And I loved the ending. I actually think it was perfect. You showed how they are now a family. I really love it. Thank you for writing it!
Sylvr chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Charisma Carpenter? I see what you did there.
Beatrixo Lestrange chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
eh...I liked it all up until how he got unhandcuffed for THAT specific reason but either way
Beatrixo Lestrange chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
:D
Beatrixo Lestrange chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
even though I haven't finished this is my favorite chapter :3 it's so warm and shows them in a different light (btw I like how Nate didn't get the beer because a wasted Nate in this chapter would've made it awkward so I'm glad you played it that way)and I can't wait to finish!
MavenAlysse chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
I Loved This! Wonderful story - well paced, action packed. Angsty without being over the top. I enjoyed your version of Eliot's past - really helped make sense of the man he is today.

Thank you so much for sharing!

~MavenAlysse
TheNaggingCube chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Hey I take exception to you call the ending of the story crappy! I liked the whole thing and the ending fit perfectly.

I like that Eliot could never quite finish the guy off himself.. like he almost deserved to be punished. But when his family was threatened... well that is when he was able to finish the bad guy off.

Now I do expect a sequel. I mean Kim is gone but the real bad guy is not!