Reviews for Instincts
Kristin B chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
i was hesitant at like chapter 3 but im really enjoying this a lot!
1sunfun chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Nice.
Dreamfall chapter 12 . 4/18/2015
This was great fun, I'm glad I stumbled across it! I really enjoy Sentinel crosses, and while I often enjoy slash, lately I've been more info gen, so it was nice to get a chance to feed that. Really enjoyed the characterization and interactions as the characters got to know each other.
auberus11 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
I just found this story through Whispered Words - and it's fantastic! The characterizations were fantastic - especially Gibbs. I like seeing him written as human, with his own vulnerabilities, than as a Man of Steel, whom nothing bothers. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this. I'm off to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Oho, I like, specially since I saw two sequels _
*hurries off to read those*
Saissa chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
That was very interesting..
Personally I think Tony is far to abrasive to be a sentinel. And I have to agree with Gibbs - he's not really cut out to be a guide either. But niether is Abby - she is just too in your face and nosy and interfering - like Tony.

I think McGee would make a great guide.

Ellison did a wonderful job as the Sentinel because he was polite and he didnt constantly subject us (the viewers) with that stupid joking facade mask that Tony does - that facade is very annoying.
Saissa chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
OK I still haven't seen anything from Sandberg about the dials.

I would have thought that was the FIRST thing he needed to explain - to help Tony control his senses whenever they were spiking...
sterno chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
FOUND THIS LITTLE GEM TODAY ANDI CAN NOT WAIT TO READ THE REST OF YOUR WORK. JUST A THOUGHT I KNOW THIS WAS ABOUT TONY AND HIS NEW SENTINEL SENSES BUT I WOULD HAVE LOVED A HINT OF ABBS HOOKING UP WITH SANDBURG!WHAT A THOUGHT! THANKIS FOR WRITING AND POSTING..
Starfishyeti chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
I really enjoyed the story; the characters were spot on. I found it a bit difficult though, to follow what was going on when you gave no indication that the scene had changed. A line break or a couple of dashes would have helped.

Glad it wasn't slash...

Keep on entertaining us, please.
Owl344 chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
I really like this fic! I find the people to be really in-character, and it's lovely to find a NCIS/Sentinel crossover which isn't slash. Not that I mind slash (to say the least), but they're generally not *well* done...but this one is! Nice job
Mezzo Beev chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
This is a rather marvelous crossover of NCIS and The Sentinel. You’ve done a nice job with keeping both sets of characters true to their respective worlds within the conceit of Tony and Gibbs developing into Sentinel and Guide. I appreciated that you gave Jim and Blair their own introductory scene that let us see them as themselves before they get sucked into the world of Gibbs and gang. I think Gibbs’s frustration with helping Tony deal with something as unpredictable as sentinel senses is very credible. The way you wrote it makes the reader very sympathetic to his plight as a man of action being forced to operate in situations where the appropriate action to take is by no means clear. Tony’s chagrin at becoming an oddity and encumbrance to his team is also very appropriate to the character. I like how you have the whole team become Tony’s support group, even though Gibbs is the Guide. They, particularly Abby, can provide the warm, fuzzy aspects of Guide behavior that would be out of character and thus alarming coming from Gibbs.
dhh chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
WHY would I read this if it's not slash..LOSS all interest in it AFTER you mentioning it as a STRAIGHT story.
WeeLittleBeastie chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
So, I first read this story a while ago. I'd never seen The Sentinel, but I did a little googling and read enough to understand the premise of the show. And I really enjoyed your story.

I guess a little while after that I found season 1 of The Sentinel was available on Netflix, and out of curiosity I went ahead and dropped it in my queue with the idea that if I didn't like it I'd just remove the second and third disk and no harm done. I kind of forgot they were in there until they came in the mail a few months ago, but I stuck them in the DVD player... and needless to say was very disappointed that only season 1 was available. I am thoroughly in love with the uniqueness of the show and the characters.

The last couple of days I've been going through everything I've dropped in my favorites and when I stumbled across this story again I gave it a re-read. It was enjoyable before, but it's definitely even more fun to read now that I'm more familiar with Jim and Blair and the concept of Sentinels.

So, I just wanted to thank you for peaking my interest in the show; it's a good one, to be sure. And also thanks for writing such wonderful crossover fiction. Having two of my favorite shows combined in such a seamless and believable way is better than candy. :)
Net Sparrow chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
You've done great work to combine the two TV-series. I liked Tonys and Gibbs way they have to go for being guide and sentinel. Well done !
Space1Traveler chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
I'm just reading this for the first time-LOVE IT! Too short, but leads me to say, I hope you do lots of these Sentinel stories with Tony and Gibbs. Off to find more, Thanks!