Reviews for Dasey happily ever after Yeah Dream on !
Susuki6789 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
't end there! whatt happen's next?
lilkathra chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
love to know how it ends
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
that was an amazing story and very funny write more
Elli-Wyatt chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
this is a very awesome story I also obviously read the past two stories firt and they were fantastic and I certainly have a feeling that this one will be awesome as well. I so hate it though when there are times when they fight but that's part of a healthy relationship. anyways keep it up and update.
jennisweety21 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
nice like all ur stories of life with derek
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
hey is that the end? it has been 6 months since you updated and you are doing awesome with the story. wish you would write the next chapter soon. or tell me it is finished. or finish it.
JoannaMarieJoey chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
omigosh! D: you so need to update this XD i was up all night reading all the stories...yours are great :D
7thheaven4evr chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Great chapter! I am curious to see if Kathy and Jayden end up like Derek and Casey.
maddiecggleek chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
YAY! YOUR BACK! kinda, anyway. lol. great chapter, nice innuendo there ;) lol.
itsi3 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Aw I'm so excited they're together! Our Adorable Jathy? Jaythy? Kayden? Kadyn? Kathyn? As wierd as it is I like Jaythy and Kayden. I LOVE Jaydens name and Y's though... It's been a while since you updated but I don't remember havin a name for them.

I'm so happy for them!

~Crystal
Cool Hwip chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Love this story, especially the relationships between Dasey and Kathy and Jayden. I hope you come back to finish this!
jasperismynewlove chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
okay, so ive been reading your stories from beining to end. when i got to this one i was suprised to see you last updated in feburary and it is already the end of april almost may. You seemed realy deticated(sp?). anyway hope you consitering updating soon
CheecaRose chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Hey Sista love the story, keep the chapters coming. Love ya
Jentheninja chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
hey good storys i hope you will contunie wrighting okay well good luck
Kate-Lenoir chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
I love it.

I can't wait to see what happens with Katheryn, Derek and Casey.

Thanks. Good holiday in your school skiing.

Caro