Reviews for Snow and Sadness
princesssesho chapter 20 . 4/5
I guess maybe I forgot to login so my review for this story is given by the name Guest(?)
So i just wanted you to know that, the long review below it is me who reviewing to your story :)
Anyways, I gotta go and read your other stories !
Ja ne~

princesssesho~ puteri :)
WOW ! ! You are clearly very talented in writing and I love your writing style which I find it easier for me to read when you write the paragraph with few sentences.. good technique.. I truly love and mostly enjoy reading your story.. It was a really GOOD storyline and all the characters actually were written to perfection..

Gahhh.. I always like your characterization of Kouga.. It felt sooo him *adore*.. I love his manliness, roguishness and definitely love his confidence in his feelings for Kagome and how he is not afraid to show his affection toward her.. I'm glad they are finally together and can we imagine how cute will their pup be.. awwwww~~

So.. I did cry for what you did to Amaru.. the honorable dead you gave him was full of emotion, pride, loyalty, self respect, courage which not only make Kouga (and me) feel sudden respect for him but also admiring him.. In the end, Amaru was still a kid who lost his parents and all he ever wanted was to be accepted.. *crying*

You've done a good job in describing all the fight scenes which I was totally absorbed in it.. and of course your amazing 'steamy' scene hahahahh..

I also love how you begin all the chapters with the small recap from Kouga childhood memories.. creative indeed..

Conclusion : I love everything about your story..

With love: Me :D
CaliforniaCougar chapter 16 . 3/15
oh shit, I did not think Kouga would be so underhanded! all's fair in love and war i suppose
gamersweetheart chapter 20 . 1/12
3 months! I'm jealous
gamersweetheart chapter 19 . 1/12
Their baby would be sooo cute
gamersweetheart chapter 18 . 1/12
I really don't like her in this story but I still love the story
gamersweetheart chapter 17 . 1/12
Glad she's finally going to talk to him
gamersweetheart chapter 16 . 1/12
I'm slowly started to hate her...
gamersweetheart chapter 15 . 1/12
Yes you are! Ugh haha
gamersweetheart chapter 14 . 1/12
I'm glad he made it home. I wonder what will happen next!
gamersweetheart chapter 13 . 1/12
That's sad but I'm glad they were able to bond and get true feelings out.
gamersweetheart chapter 12 . 1/12
Such a good chapter! I go through so many emotions reading your story. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
gamersweetheart chapter 11 . 1/11
I'm impressed he's not dead yet. I mean dang! Poor guy
gamersweetheart chapter 10 . 1/11
Okay okay. Your story is keeping me from my school work. If only CCJ was as interesting as this story haha
gamersweetheart chapter 9 . 1/11
Ugh what a terrible situation