Reviews for Snow and Sadness
lexia the beautiful wolf chapter 19 . 7/5
Omg I saw u are thinking of doing a sequel to this called spring and sorrow eeeeppp I'm soo excited it's gonna be a amazing story I can tell already and with kagome so close to birth and koga away it'll test there bonds not tht I think kagome will betray koga cause that'd b wrong
lexia the beautiful wolf chapter 20 . 7/5
Yes please do a continuation of this I love all your stories they're amazing though some need editing lol please update soon!
Mirage chapter 19 . 5/24
funny...she a modern day Girl is surprises that she is pregnant after so much ...sex...
what a way to end ch19
Mirage chapter 16 . 5/24
awww no...she is so stupid...you could hit her till her brain is working again...
Mirage chapter 13 . 5/24
what a stupid guy...why did he not simple kick kouga away then he would not be gone...he really acted like the biggest ass and bastard but what he did in ch13 was really sweet...who would know that he was like this because he was unsure and wanted Attention and Family...maybe his Soul can be reborn as one of kougas and kagomes maybe future cubs
Mirage chapter 11 . 5/24
i think kouga really did gone soft in the time naraku was killed...did he stop the Training,...first this bastard who tormented him as kid kicked his ass ...then he was hurt by the snake, the Yeti, now the wolf...he was to the time of naraku very strong and the fastest all around, even without the jewel shards...and now he is so slow that he is caught everytime, and hurt... and why does he heal so slow, sesshomaru was ok even after an half day or so after being wounded badly, and the same goes for inuyasha...but kouga seems to be in healing term under ones of a hanyou...strange...he must get his ass back in gear and Train again to get as strong as to narakus time...and kick this bastards face hat is after him...or he will never stand a Chance against inuyasha...

but its still interesting, even when i could kick him for geting so soft and lazy...with his normal Speed he could have outran the slow yet or snake...awww well he may have spend to much time in the cave eating meat with his two friends
M-Angel 05 chapter 20 . 1/4
Is there going to be a sequel? Loved this story.
Sanna chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Not really a review of this ending in particular but the whole story. This was amazing! By far one of the best inuyasha fanfic I have ever read! The characters so much like how they are in the series and such a good plot! You're an amazing writer. There are so many opputurunties of direction to take if you decide to continue this one! I was so sucked in that I read the whole thing in one day!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I have to say im really enjoying this story so far and i cant wait to see where the rest of it goes. Its a nice break from the cliche "inuyasha goes off with kikyo, kagome sees them and runs away where kouga happens to find her" stories. This has really been a breath of fresh air. Its an interesting plot with interesting characters and tons of great action scenes and I love that.

That being said though, there are some MAJOR spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. A ton. There's run on and incomplete sentences too. Its a great practice to read and reread your chapters at least twice before submitting them and to do your editing in a word processing program like Microsoft word. That way the program can recognize any spelling, sentence and grammar mistakes you have that you might've missed. IMO thats the only issue I have with this story. Because i have to spend extra time reading it properly and rephrasing sentences in my head so that they sound right and often, it interrupts the overall flow of the story.

I do hope you go back and do some major editing to this story, i seriously cant wait to find out what happens next! :D
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Keep up the good work loving this
Carpathian Rose chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Oooohhhhh sex slave, huh?
CaptainMarmilady chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
You are fantastic. The grammar was wrong in places. But it didn't subtract from the overall experience. I LOVED IT KOGA X KOGOME FOR LIFE ! MAKE MORE THINGS YOU SLOW ALOW WRITER YOU.
Leti0422 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Just finished reading your story and it was absolutely amazing. So captivating, I could. It stop reading. Just wanted to say I loved it and love all Kahome/Kouga pairings.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Oh my god...BAD KOGA BAD IMMA SMACK U IN DA FACE!
call.me.thal chapter 20 . 8/16/2014