Reviews for Snow and Sadness
I have to say im really enjoying this story so far and i cant wait to see where the rest of it goes. Its a nice break from the cliche "inuyasha goes off with kikyo, kagome sees them and runs away where kouga happens to find her" stories. This has really been a breath of fresh air. Its an interesting plot with interesting characters and tons of great action scenes and I love that.

That being said though, there are some MAJOR spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. A ton. There's run on and incomplete sentences too. Its a great practice to read and reread your chapters at least twice before submitting them and to do your editing in a word processing program like Microsoft word. That way the program can recognize any spelling, sentence and grammar mistakes you have that you might've missed. IMO thats the only issue I have with this story. Because i have to spend extra time reading it properly and rephrasing sentences in my head so that they sound right and often, it interrupts the overall flow of the story.

I do hope you go back and do some major editing to this story, i seriously cant wait to find out what happens next! :D
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/27
Keep up the good work loving this
Carpathian Rose chapter 5 . 4/11
Oooohhhhh sex slave, huh?
CaptainMarmilady chapter 19 . 3/21
You are fantastic. The grammar was wrong in places. But it didn't subtract from the overall experience. I LOVED IT KOGA X KOGOME FOR LIFE ! MAKE MORE THINGS YOU SLOW ALOW WRITER YOU.
Leti0422 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Just finished reading your story and it was absolutely amazing. So captivating, I could. It stop reading. Just wanted to say I loved it and love all Kahome/Kouga pairings.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Oh my god...BAD KOGA BAD IMMA SMACK U IN DA FACE! chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
theladypantera chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
***warning spoilers in this review if you haven't read this story yet***
This was a really great story! Admittedly there are a lot of editing mistakes with spelling and sentences and all that, but your story and the detail and the lines of dialogue you used that totally cracked me up or made my heart hammer in anticipation (not to mention your kick ass lemon-iness) overshadowed all of that! I couldn't put the story down. I wish Kouga's father wasn't such a d**k and would have loved to see some resolve there, especially considering Kagome brought his mate back from the dead. You totally gripped me with this story, great action, awesome adventure, LOVE LOVE LOVE how she spoke to InuYasha and the whole, "I love kouga more" oh ya, you made my day :) Really well done and way to go for keeping at it for 4 years! I noticed you've got another Kag/Kou fic so I'll be reading that next, lol. Thanks so much for sharing your heart, creativity and imagination with us. It was a wonderful ride.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
There should be a sequel. We still don't know what happened with the southern tribe and Kouga's parents. Will Kagome ever truly be accepted into the Eastern tribe? Then there's Inuyasha(who vowed to not give up), Sango and the others. Kagome's parents and the uproar of Kagome being Kouga's mate. I imagine their courtship might bring about war especially with the half demon infant being born with the other tribe.

Basically what I'm saying is you have plenty of plot to work with for a sequel and I would love to see what you could do.

This was great!

I especially loved how you explained the emotions in such great detail. It was a sad and consuming cycle Kouga, Kagome and Inuyasha were under. It was a true sorrow. But it all worked out for the best, sorta.

I loved that Sango was very levelheaded in this. It helped the characters out so much. Also the flashbacks were used perfectly, they always mirrored a foreshadowing for what was to come presently in the chapter.

I loved the realization Kagome had with Inuyasha. You don't hurt the ones you love. And for her to ultimately walk in Inuyasha's shoes to discover that, brilliant.

Great job!
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
I can't explain it but I cried during Kagome and Kouga's moment of passion. It just felt hopeless and so tragic. How these two will always want each other but seemingly never be together. You did that scene wonderfully well.

And now I'm almost to the end. I hope things works out. I can't help but feel for the love triangle. There will always be some suffering no matter the outcome.
Small Town Girl 2014 chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
Well I was quite a Inuyasha Fanfic fan back in about when this story was probably getting the first chaoter written, and back then I thought no one had shared the Kouga and Kagome idea like I did. There weren't tons of stories, and at the time I thought people were over their stories so I gave up hope, and I decided last night to get on here for the first time in forever, and it's people like you who inspire me, sticking by this for four years, I wish I would've been a reader back when this first came about, but sadly I instead took my whole day out to just try to steal glances at this story to read it and not back out of civilization for good. This was my favorite story on this whole site. You are a writer that I now admire...
unfaithfullchild chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
A good kouga/kagome plot. Not many of those out there. Hope one day you finish revamping and editing. It was a bit difficult to read at times. Mistakes easily throw off the flow. And limited vocabulary or the consistant repeat of certain words or phrases takes its toll. But again i still enjoyed the story! Adding some fluff and more developmental mini chapters would push this towards greatness. Ill check out your other works.
blackbloodywolf chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
beautifully done
iLoveMyMV chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
O sh** sh**! Im so loving your story...i love it since i am relating myself to kouga right now...arrrggh!keep up the good work, give us more, more, more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love the editing you've done to the chapters! So much easier to read!