Reviews for Nine Lives
Strut chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yay! I loved this. Cool spirit critters and what could be better that spirit critter banter? Really enjoyable story with all the things I love. H/C, a dash of angst, protective Jim and bantering spirit animals. Perfection! *Happy sigh* Thank you!
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was awesome! I loved this it was really a unique and interesting fic. I love how you portrayed their spirit animals lol the banter was great _
Arianna18 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Decided to see if you'd written any more TS fic ... and yes, you have! This is also very good - a bit of suspence, some neat spirit stuff, and interesting with the 'seven left'. You could do a whole h/c series! ::grins::

Please, keep writing TS. Oh, and have you heard of the Cascade Library and are you linking your stories there, as well?
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hah! Very nice. My sympathy is all for the spirit animals. Very nice.
Jess Riley chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I completely missed this story - my author alert didn't go 'ping' and I only found this one as I headed over this way to get the URL to Storm's Eye for a story rec on Sentinel Fic Find.

Nice to see h/c mixed in with a touch of banter between the boys. "“I vicariously get nine lives because your spirit animal is a cat?”" This was a great line :0)

Keep on writing and now I'll have to check to see if I've missed anything else!
numom1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Definitely an enjoyable read. I love h/c and this definitely fit the role with a good dose of humor mixed in. I sincerely hope to see you writing more TS fanfiction. :D
Matteic chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Nice idea for a good story. Bravo !
chiclete chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Awesome! Thank you for sharing :)
Kameka chapter 1 . 1/1/2009