Reviews for Fairytale Much
Elena0017 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Love this. Are planning to adding to more to it?
blue-eyed-dreams23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i really liked this )

on the count of two...
AngelusSe chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was so awesome and funny.

I loved how Riley had no clue and Spike thought he had a better chance then Riley! I am begging you to write one more chapter where Angel comes though and him and Riley fight or something because this was so awesome!
buffyangelinfinitdesire chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
hilarious absolutely hilarious!
Candace chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
leecarlson chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, my, I somehow missed this story apparently. :) But truly amazing, HILARIOUS writing. Everything about this was great, especially Willow and Spike...and Xander and Anya...and Giles...Everyone! Very funny.

Write more mini fics, they're cute :)

~LC
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Lmfao. Just the image of Riley waltzing up to Buffy's unconscious body and kissing her thinking he's her true love is hilarious. Then to add Spike just because he wanted to try was amazing. XD I love how Willow takes control of the situation. XD Update this soon! I'd love to see how everything unfolds!
Nana25 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my gosh, this story can NOT possibly be complete! Please bring Angel in and continue the story, if even for a few more chapters! pleasepleaseplease! *on knees begging*
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
It would be interesting if Angel showed up to kiss Buffy and woke her from the curse.
Spooky chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
There are no words my dear!

Jo
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
please tell me there is more this could be VERY interesting
BritniKayla chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
LOL that's hillarious! I love Spike LOL oh please write more or a similar story -youve got me rolling
ba2006 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
lol cool story will there be more?

BA forever
BrandiIndigo chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ha...Angel will show them how it's done. Can't wait for more.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »