Reviews for The Translation Job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Aww, so sad ;(
Zikare chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
What a fascinating twist! Love it!
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I admit to not having high hopes for this fic. The premise was just too contrived but you made it work. The reasoning for the curse is a little contorted but the effects of Harry as translator is just too lovely. I love seeing both their perspectives; additionally, this is the only Harry/Draco! that seems realistic. The ending where Harry realizes that Draco owes him a debt is lovely and really shows how he has grown as a character.
Fine fic, as your others are.
Arpho chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow. Just wow.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
very incredible indeed :D
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very fascinating twist on the happenings of Harry and Draco's sixth year. The story was written very nicely and had a fluid feel to it that just pulled you right in. While I would have preferred a happy ending (I'm a sap), I think the one you wrote was rather perfect for the story. Draco just isn't a trusting character, and despite my hopes, I never really believed that he was going to switch sides anyway. Far too much at stake, and not nearly enough trust in Harry or Dumbledore. So yes, definitely a fitting end. Still, I'm rather hopeful for the future ;)

I'd also like to say that the bit of smut you had in there was hot! It was violent and desperate and guh. Totally made me weak in the knees. Harry walking away as he did put a serious grin on my face. Of course, that grin faded when he realized Draco had lied to him and betrayed him, but whatever. Lol!

Really interesting fic. Thanks so much for writing!
Taney-kins chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I'm shocked by how little reviews you have for such excellent pieces of writing! D:

Had no idea that you wrote this one in addition to the health-inspector one; shouldn't have been all that surprising, I suppose!

Once again, thoroughly enjoyable story. Unique plot, well-written, all of the above! Even though this one had a rather gloomy ending, it was still very good. x)
fluening chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
wonderful story.
PureSlytherin4vr chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love the story. I've been waiting for a story like this, a graceful and unique branch off the 6th book. I hope you write a sequel. I would definately read it. I'm curious to see how it works out.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This... was beyond excellent. An excellent piece of writing.

Well done. :)
HoggyWarts chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
AW.

That was so sad.

You write very well, the plot was moving, the writing did not distract from the plot, the actions and dialog were believable, it was overall a success.
Antigone chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That's a really good story! I hope you write a sequel!
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was a really good read...And I do mean a really good one!