Reviews for Comme les Étoiles dans le Ciel
Rattima chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Yes, I love it. Thank you very much.
Yaken chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
...he should kiss her...
Oceanna chapter 28 . 2/19/2010
I like your drabbles, especially the last three The way you pictured Oscar and the other character is quite close to my vision of them !

Sorry if there is any mistake, English isn't my first language '
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
OMG! I'm so sad I never read this! Or perhaps I did, but I forgot to review.

I don't remember so here goes:

That was extremely sweet! It brought back memories of good ol' writing days.

“Just let me go first; I’ve waited too long to stay here alone, now.” This line pulled a heart string. Poor Andre, at least he died happy.

Josie
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 27 . 12/20/2009
You know what? Love isn't blind it just turns a blind eye, stuck with me. As if love isn't crazy enough, it makes us able to put differences aside.

Josie
Tranquil Girl chapter 28 . 9/23/2009
I loved this _
mildlyconfused chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
I've just re-discovered the anime about a week ago, but I'm already through the series and have several auctions on ebay for the books going, so that's how bad I've got it for RoV (even though I should be spending my time on work for Uni).

Thank you very much for this drabble collection, it completely hits the spot of all my fangirl needs right now. Please keep chucking out these slices of awesome, I cannot wait ot read your other stories.
loulou.k chapter 28 . 3/14/2009
Hello Manna! How are you?

You know, I've started to feel worry about you because you've been away for so long, I hope that nothing was wrong, just a short break.

And do you what too? I've been fighting depression, worries this week and this 'fic was the last strew I needed to let my feelings and my tears as well to came over my checks…not just because it's a touching one, or talking about a touching moments, the last hours of these two people…but also talking about taking different choice/way that it would make your life, the rest of your life…I'm standing there right now, and I knew how it's going, not just it's hard when someone will think how his life would be if he did /didn't, but also when he's still standing right there and wonder what he most do/don't knowing that his decision will make his entire life….:s

(she can feel his calloused fingers, and it gives her a sense of peace that she’s never felt before… It’s one she’s been looking for, though. She wonders how it managed to elude her for so long) oh, this is soo touching line, it's the line which made me start crying

(“I would have run away with you the day you decided to wear the uniform… Maybe even sooner.”) oh, my! That's fascinating…is that what's going to happen in…? alright, alright, I'll wait for it! _~

(“You don’t think God approves of the forest?” He’s teasing and she knows it.) that killed me, just killed me _;

(He smiles, “Just let me go first; I’ve waited too long to stay here alone, now.”) Oh, Andre! He really knows how to make fun from a depression thought, he always do that and he was really good in making a smile on her face even if she thought in a seriously thing…..that made a smile on my face too…I guess!

This is a very good one Manna, good to have you back _

Love you,

Kisses,

Loulou
Xirysa chapter 28 . 3/14/2009
Wel...

XD This made me think of the song Otherworld from the FFX OST. But I'm a dork and relate everything to video games and there music, so pay me no mind.

This was sad and sweet and adorable and ah! The foreshadowing. THE FORESHADOWING.

[Xirysa]
Xirysa chapter 27 . 3/3/2009
Crazy late review. Sorry. DON'T HURT ME.

"Obstinate" is one of my favorite words. So kudos to you for using it.

I like the repetition of the theme that "love is this, love is that..." Just don't ask me why. But I do like it.

And this crazy late review also seems to be crazy lame, so I'll shut up for now.

[Xirysa]
loulou.k chapter 27 . 2/25/2009
HELLO MANNA!

Good to have you back, I was getting worried, but it's alright! I'm getting worried too much these days _;

First(Whoever said that love was blind was nothing but an idiot. He thinks they deserve kicked in the shin, maybe hung out to dry like an animal skin.) O_O; I…..think I….should go and hung out myself too.

(He loves her more than himself, more than anything in the world, but he still sees her faults.) he is blind, but not to her faults but to herself, I mean he wasn't able to see any woman beside her , even if he tried too.

Personally, I think love is blind, when a man – let me talk about men's point of view- loves a woman too much he will be blind by her mistakes, faults and anything she might do wrong, but when start to see them and try even to change them, to change her, that means he's not, or stop loving her as he was.

But with Andre it a was something else, he-as you said- see/know, completely aware of them, but still didn't even tried to change them, or to try to make her stop doing that, on contrary, he (accept her for who and what she was) tried to help her though most of the times he was against this….just like the Black Knight, he wasn't against that man, knowing he was doing that for the poor people…but still he couldn't left her by herself….

(Petty faults won’t get in the way.

Because love always wins.

Love conquers all.

Love never fails.) That's true, but only when it is a pure love, a kind of giving love without waiting for return, for benefits…

Good to read from you again and good to read your own thoughts about love.

Kisses,

Loulou
Josie chapter 27 . 2/24/2009
Long time no read! Lol

I feel the same way! We are never blind but we do just turn a blind eye to the flaws of those we love.

Aww! Manna I missed reading your stuff! :( I feel happy that you posted this! :)
lifesend chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
I just finish read drabble 22 (guardian angel) to drabble 26 (Gas station romance), and #22 and #26 really stood out to me. I think in #22 it is very in character for Andre to take care of Oscar like that, and I just love the fluffy sweetness of #26. I enjoy reading your RoV drabbles very much and want to congratulate you on your hard efforts to write a drabble a day. Thank you for such pleasurable stories!
Julitschka chapter 26 . 2/6/2009
This is a very romantic story and a bit funny.

[You know, most women would like for a man to pay for dinner, maybe a beer… Who would have thought that you might be able to win a woman over by paying for her gasoline? I just hoped—for André’s sake—that his strategy would work.]

What an epic thought and I can't say it's not true. I'm sure a man can win a woman with strange things sometimes. XD

And this conclusion at the end. Who would have guessed that they are married when he paid her gasoline in that way. Alain couldn't guess it of course. *lol*

It's sometimes really funny how real live can inspire for a story/Fanwork.

I hope, you'll have inspiration and you are in the mood to write some more drabbles/Fanfics about Rose of Versailles. You really do great work with your fanfics. Please keep it up. )
Julitschka chapter 25 . 2/6/2009
Oh my. Such a sad drabble after a funny one.

Well, I only can repeat myself (beh, I really have bad lack of words -.-)...you have a great feeling for writing characters.

She says goodbye to him and knows he'll be always in her mind her anyway...that's touching.