Reviews for push that button, self destruct
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I really liked the way you chronicled her life and her own outlook on her life. It really put in perspective what she might have thought in each aspect of her life and how one thing led to another. So true on how her and Lee keep missing each other because they let their feelings and lack of acknowledgement get in the way. It would be nice if you would continue this through the series. Thanks.
gatelover chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Poor Kara. After everything that she has been through in her life, I think she finally deserves some real happiness with Lee, of course. I love how you chronicled her sad life. Great work.
Serrafina chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh, this is excellent! I love how you skillfully take us through Kara's childhood, and the lessons she internalized, and then show us how these lessons come into play in her life with Lee and Zak. And this: "every second the two of you are alive it counts twice as much". Very nice.
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Beautiful
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great look at pre-series Starbuck. The scenes with her mother were especially disturbing and in character, setting up Kara’s future mindset very well. Nice use of the second person, too.

~ Alex